The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by liziepie
My letter was quite thick actually! They included a bunch of fee status stuff, but obviously would vary for different colleges

So was mine! I was wondering, "Why is this letter so massive? And heavy?!"
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
You'd have to ask UCAS - it's not our jurisdiction. Should be soon.

But i mean you'd have to feed the decision and then it would appear on UCAS? i guess there's a delay. what i was trying to ask was when do colleges feed the decisions in UCAS?
Original post by wolfmoon88
YAY Congratulations :smile:

Now just US unis and you are all sorted :biggrin:

Thank you! I'm so sorry you didn't get your offer, you definitely deserved it. But who knows, we might both end up in America.
Original post by CallumS9999
I was the same but just got a phone call and I got pooled and Robinson made me an offer!!!

Wow that's amazing, well done!!
Original post by Xiuchen
Thats really impressive, can you remind me whether u were natsci? (If so r u physical or Bio) :smile:

Physical, accent on chemistry :smile:

Hello, would you by any chance know if there are technical difficulties at Caius? Or any other reason why they still haven't gotten back (by email for international student)? :smile:

Thanks a lot for the help
I got pooled from Downing but I HAVE AN OFFER AT CORPUS CHRISTI FOR LAW! :biggrin: So happy !!

Anyone else got an offer from Corpus Christi??
Original post by CallumS9999
I was the same but just got a phone call and I got pooled and Robinson made me an offer!!!

Congrats!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Student1256
Considering gap year now, what did you do on yours? Did you study a lot?

I'm doing an industrial placement year but I think I might finish a month early and do a month of club repping at Ibiza or somewhere. And no I've barely picked up a pen since I finished my A-levels hahaha. I didn't do well in the NSAA as a result but I thought my interviews were decent.
I applied to Caius and got my letter with the post as usual so they've definitely been sent out. It says on their website that if there are delays it will be because of local postal inefficiencies. I'm sure you will hear back tomorrow so don't worry! (even though I know I would be worrying because it's natural). Good luck everyone!
Original post by daniilS
Physical, accent on chemistry :smile:

Ooh la la, you did so well to get an offer, I really wish I can do the same !!
Original post by Tasha G
I got pooled from Downing but I HAVE AN OFFER AT CORPUS CHRISTI FOR LAW! :biggrin: So happy !!

Anyone else got an offer from Corpus Christi??

Congrats!
Original post by tudormorariu
Do you think they will send all of them today? Or is there a chance of having to wait until tomorrow?

Haven't been around this thread at all lately, so I'm not up-to-date with which college does how, but is Caius suppose to send emails to all candidates?
Sorry, I don;t even know if you're international.....

If i remember correctly, some emails got to candidates after 6 pm, but can't remember which college it was.

Original post by IcedArizona
Slow to the point 10 minutes before end of office slow?

Not sure if they're sticking to a normal office hour today or not. Probably they'll work longer hours.....hopefully.
honestly name a more iconic duo than @jneill and @vincrows, I'll wait...

Spoiler

Great! But then I would say that wouldn't I? Many congratulations! :smile:

Haha, thank you! I have to say, I'm browsing the website and I'm loving it already
Original post by Forecast
In all the years available on the statistics website (2007 entry onwards), Jesus never took anyone from the pool for NatSci. But this morning I got an offer from them after originally applying to Christ's. :eek:

"Past performance is not an indicator of future results..." :wink:

Your username should tell you that. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3996
Pembroke has apparently fixed their technical issues - my daughter just received her offer. Thank you, Pembroke Admissions, for not making us wait another day 😀
Original post by vincrows
Haven't been around this thread at all lately, so I'm not up-to-date with which college does how, but is Caius suppose to send emails to all candidates?
Sorry, I don;t even know if you're international.....

If i remember correctly, some emails got to candidates after 6 pm, but can't remember which college it was.

Not sure if they're sticking to a normal office hour today or not. Probably they'll work longer hours.....hopefully.

Caius only emails internationals ^^
Original post by fablereader
Congrats!

Thank you!!

Can we withdraw our application so track doesn't come up with a rejection haha?

Latest

Trending

Trending