The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zpx
If I've been pooled (and waiting for the new interview), will my applying college write me a rejection mail?

I haven't gotten anything from my original college, and I found out that I was pooled with new interviews last week.
Original post by IcedArizona
Caius only emails internationals ^^

And you haven't received anything yet?
I'm beginning to wonder if they also has a technical problem.......and lots of phone calls to deal with, on top of it......
Original post by SteamboatMickey
2ba.jpeg

Apologies :tongue:
Original post by SteamboatMickey
2ba.jpeg

I'd side with you and @wolfmoon88, having interacted with you on both threads and thoroughly enjoyed it, but he seems to think otherwise, and he knows more about them than me. After all, I've only been here a day.
Did CutieTootsie get her results btw?

:frown: rejection I believe

Did you get your results?
Original post by peaches1998
heyy, another medwards historian! Did you apply there directly?

no, i made an open application and they allocated me medwards. i was pretty happy with it! what about you? did you apply directly?
Original post by vincrows
I'm beginning to wonder if they also has a technical problem.......and lots of phone calls to deal with, on top of it......

Is there any way for us to find out if they do? XD
Original post by fablereader
I'd side with you and @wolfmoon88, having interacted with you on both threads and thoroughly enjoyed it, but he seems to think otherwise, and he knows more about them than me. After all, I've only been here a day.

We both have our merits :wink:
Original post by peaches1998
Haha, thank you! I have to say, I'm browsing the website and I'm loving it already

Hurray - it's a busy day for our website! :smile: Hope to see you at Offer Holders' Event.
Original post by wolfmoon88
Apologies :tongue:

Did you say something, traitor?
Original post by Revision.
Hi,
I applied to Girton, and still haven't heard anything via letter or by email, any ideas on what to do, shall I wait until tomorrow to make any enquiries? I'm in the UK for reference.

They only send letters, so if you haven't heard just wait for the post tomorrow then maybe call if you still haven't heard
Original post by liziepie
:frown: I'm sorry, man. what did you apply for?

Maths. I'm feeling a lot better now. Although telling my family an hour ago caused a relapse of sorts and I felt sad again lol. I feel like this will happen tomorrow when I have to tell people at school and I'll start crying or something :frown:

I'm looking forward to Imperial though and living in London! :biggrin:

Congrats on your offer btw! :party:
Original post by whattimeisit
Wow that's amazing, well done!!

Thank you!!
Hello, would you by any chance know if there are technical difficulties at Caius? Or any other reason why they still haven't gotten back (by email for international student)? :smile:

Thanks a lot for the help

Sorry, I've not heard anything. I hope you hear soon.
Original post by annie.dalch

I know it's really difficult, but I think we just have to be patient and hope it won't be too long.
IF they're experiencing some problems, it'd be better to leave them to sort it out.
Wait until tomorrow, and if you don't get anything by midday (UK time), try ring them.
Original post by jamestg
Can we withdraw our application so track doesn't come up with a rejection haha?

I guess so, not sure.
Reply 4036
Original post by annie.dalch

Well I checked their twitter and they've said "panic not - decision letters on their way" about an hour ago. No idea if that also means emails for internationals, but I am panicking anyway.
Original post by wolfmoon88
Maybe :/ I am not sure I really want to go through this process again tbh

Yah that's fair enough :tongue: well good luck at the other unis youve applied to!
I know it's really difficult, but I think we just have to be patient and hope it won't be too long.
IF they're experiencing some problems, it'd be better to leave them to sort it out.
Wait until tomorrow, and if you don't get anything by midday (UK time), try ring them.

Will do :biggrin: It'll be really unfortunate if its a rejection. But hey, gotta stay positive until the end right? XD

Yep nothing at all.. It's absolutely terrible :frown: one of the first ones to know for the interview though so I guess everybody gets to suffer at one point ^^

I don't want to call they probably have an awful lot of things to do or they already left and I've been pooled somewhere else (wouldn't mind at least ive got an offer lol)

Latest

Trending

Trending