The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This has probably come up a million times, so sorry, but if I don't hear today, is that a really bad thing? Has Robinson had troubles relaying decisions back?
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
I guess so, not sure.

If you can, doesn't it mean it enable you to apply to six uni (replacing Cambridge with another one)? Is it possible?
Original post by Christie_xx
Yah that's fair enough :tongue: well good luck at the other unis youve applied to!

Thank you :smile: you too! :tongue:

Pretty sure if I get the grades I'll end up reapplying because gotta keep the dream alive for awhile right :smile:

Cuz I am not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwlBxYyjrqM
Original post by IcedArizona
Yep nothing at all.. It's absolutely terrible :frown: one of the first ones to know for the interview though so I guess everybody gets to suffer at one point ^^

I don't want to call they probably have an awful lot of things to do or they already left and I've been pooled somewhere else (wouldn't mind at least ive got an offer lol)

Hopefully you'll hear by tomorrow.
Good luck!
Original post by NeverLucky
NatSci tho tbh I might stick with NatSci in the 2nd year I'll have to see what it's like first, wbu?

I remember @C0balt doing something similar last year when I was lurking :lol: Guess I'm proof that you have a better chance of an offer when you post :rofl:

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Spoiler

Original post by wolfmoon88
:frown: rejection I believe

Did you get your results?

Oh god i'm really sad :frown:

And no - I just want the rejection to get closure
Original post by peachykeen
wow can't believe this is happening! i'm so pleased for us both ahh

Me either omg!!!!! Still hasn't sunk in 😂😭😭😭😭
Original post by mbrecs
Well I checked their twitter and they've said "panic not - decision letters on their way" about an hour ago. No idea if that also means emails for internationals, but I am panicking anyway.

Alright I'll give it another hour and if not I'll just wait until tomorrow :smile:
Original post by jamestg
Can we withdraw our application so track doesn't come up with a rejection haha?

I'm so sorry :frown: :console:
Original post by Xiuchen
Ooh la la, you did so well to get an offer, I really wish I can do the same !!

Thank you! ^-^ 加油啊!!
Original post by laurensphowarth
no, i made an open application and they allocated me medwards. i was pretty happy with it! what about you? did you apply directly?

Ah so did you have your interviews there? Was it nice? No I applied to Peterhouse and I was pooled there. Same, quite happy with how it turned out actually!
Original post by vincrows
If you can, doesn't it mean it enable you to apply to six uni (replacing Cambridge with another one)? Is it possible?

No of course not lol. That would be very unfair.
Original post by vincrows
Hopefully you'll hear by tomorrow.
Good luck!

Will be a tough night.. I slept completely fine last night but now that this ugh, wasn't mentally prepared! But thank you :smile:
Original post by IcedArizona
Oh god i'm really sad :frown:

And no - I just want the rejection to get closure

Me too :frown:

No news is good news :smile:
Original post by k.russell
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Spoiler

Who knows, I might even ask to switch to CompSci if I enjoy the Computer Science portion of the first year. I'm having a lot of fun learning how to code atm :lol:
Original post by mat20068
This has probably come up a million times, so sorry, but if I don't hear today, is that a really bad thing? Has Robinson had troubles relaying decisions back?

It seems like no one has received an email from Robinson yet, the only reported decisions were by post. I'm also still waiting, starting to lose hope I'll hear from them today...
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
No of course not lol. That would be very unfair.

Yes, that's why I'm wondering if you can withdraw the application after the decision was made.....
@daniilS, @liziepie, @carpenoctem, @Steliata

Yayyy Congratulations :smile: :tongue:

I am halfway through scrolling through the threads I missed :tongue:

Haha thank you! :biggrin: sorry I won't be able to accompany you to St Andrews :frown:
Me too :frown:

No news is good news :smile:

No it's terrible I can't deal with the stress right now :frown: I was okay with it knowing that it would come today, but if it doesn't ...
Original post by daniilS
Thank you! ^-^ 加油啊!!

谢谢!你也是!

Latest