Don't let a guy ever bring you down! :hugs:

Some boys are so indecisive and ugh 😒
Yes then no, hot then cold 😬
That's true I guess 😅
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Some boys are so indecisive and ugh 😒
Yes then no, hot then cold 😬
That's true I guess 😅

Ahaahaha you decide for them :wink: Take the lead depending on what it is though :tongue:
Original post by FemaleBo55
Ahaahaha you decide for them :wink: Take the lead depending on what it is though :tongue:

Na it's like yh I wanaa know you and play you like a guitar one minute and next minute oh your done now I've got what I wanted and now it's time to move on, don't f-ing play me in the first place 😒
Original post by ForgetMe
Frustrated :erm: Had a taste of immigrant based hate purely based on my looks and just ruined my whole day!

:console: That is just terrible. You'd have thought at this day and age this ridiculous behaviour would have stopped, but no. Do not stand for this inhumane action, I hope you had a great evening nevertheless :hugs: Wishing you well!
:grouphugs::loveduck::mmm::perv:

:hugs: :loveduck: :colonhash: How are you? Hope you are well!
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Not good.
Sunday through to today I've had over 40 units lol. And not on nights out, just alone. Classic.

:console: :penguinhug: goatyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :frown: be careful :I
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I don't know what on earth happened to me. :frown: I am not who I used to be; feel like a shell.

:console: :hugs: Am around if you want a chat, I hope you feel better soon. I felt like this for the most of the end of last year :s-smilie:
Original post by Rhythmical
Had enough, the only person who truly cares for me and I get along with could be leaving me and I can't stop them :cry2: I just have had enough of being ganged up on and being pushed to my limits. Wish I could run away and be free.

:console: Oh Rhythmical :cry2: ily and I hope you feel better soon, you can tbh
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Had an extremely bad day today!

Found out I can’t play basketball for a good 3-4 months because of an extremely bad shoulder (Rotator Cuff tendonitis- common basketball injury) :s-smilie:

Physio said either rest it for 4 months or give up on basketball all together!
I can’t do anything with my right arm, because moving it hurts so much :cry2: what am I going to do?!
Been on the verge of crying all day :cry2:

Ah me too :console:
Gosh I am so sorry to hear this squirrel! :sad: :grouphugs:
Keep your spirits high, soon you'll be back to it :hugs:
Get into other stuff to pass the time and soon you'll be at the top of your game again :penguinhug: Here for you :smile:

It sure has :console: tired too! Have an early night :wink: :penguinhug:

Original post by XOR_
bad music goes here

[video="youtube;NJlOmDWyoA8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJlOmDWyoA8[/video]

Original post by Spock's Socks
So nervous for a docs appt first thing tomorrow morning :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: You'll be ok :hugs: Here if you want a chat to take your mind off things :penguinhug:

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Snow :eek: hope i get back to london before it gets too bad 😅

sending a hugathon to you! :hugs: :grouphugs: :penguinhug: :cube: :jumphug:
Na it's like yh I wanaa know you and play you like a guitar one minute and next minute oh your done now I've got what I wanted and now it's time to move on, don't f-ing play me in the first place 😒

Awwww noo omggg, honestly dont let someee f-boy let you down :hugs: they dont deserve to be in your thoughts and feelings beautiful! :console: Like I know it's hard not to feel hurt if they projected it in a way that came across as player but I can tell you one thing, and i noticed one thing from you is that a successful pretty girl like you will get back up push aside all the bricks thrown at her and build a stronger and better foundation for herself! :tongue:

Honestly dont waste your time and stop worrying! Hold your head high and show them you're not affected by any of their moves/acts!! :wink:
Sick.

The uni have decided not to give me a resit essay for my crappy module because apparently they think my condition did not adversely affect me on that module, even though I got a third on it and I usually get first and 2:1s on my modules. I got an email stating this this afternoon:

the recommendation to the Examinations Board is that no decision needed to be taken at this stage. This is because your circumstances do not appear to have impacted adversely upon your performance in any particular element of the above modules at this stage. However the Examinations Board will be asked to bear the circumstances in mind when ratifying your overall grade at the end of Semester 2.

So even after a GP note, a letter from Disability Services, and a detailed description from me explaining my hallucinations, voices, and the little NHS support I had during those weeks, including medication changes, apparently psychotic students handing in essays is normal and my circumstances have not impacted much on me!

I have fired off an email to the academic advisers at the SU, but other than that, I'm so bloody upset. I know I shouldn't be; I can hand in essays and pass while completely off my head, but I haven't done as well as I should have. My exam result for this particular module come out tomorrow as well, and now I am terrified that I have killed my chances of getting a first overall for my degree.
5 double JDS and 3 pints, yus
Original post by Airmed
Sick.

The uni have decided not to give me a resit essay for my crappy module because apparently they think my condition did not adversely affect me on that module, even though I got a third on it and I usually get first and 2:1s on my modules. I got an email stating this this afternoon:

So even after a GP note, a letter from Disability Services, and a detailed description from me explaining my hallucinations, voices, and the little NHS support I had during those weeks, including medication changes, apparently psychotic students handing in essays is normal and my circumstances have not impacted much on me!

I have fired off an email to the academic advisers at the SU, but other than that, I'm so bloody upset. I know I shouldn't be; I can hand in essays and pass while completely off my head, but I haven't done as well as I should have. My exam result for this particular module come out tomorrow as well, and now I am terrified that I have killed my chances of getting a first overall for my degree.

Thats so *****y wtf! So sorry to hear this :frown: continue pestering them! PM if you need :redface:
Original post by Airmed
Sick.

the recommendation to the Examinations Board is that no decision needed to be taken at this stage. This is because your circumstances do not appear to have impacted adversely upon your performance in any particular element of the above modules at this stage. However the Examinations Board will be asked to bear the circumstances in mind when ratifying your overall grade at the end of Semester 2.

:frown: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Paracosm
Welcome to part four! :bunny: :hugs:

Same as always, how're you feeling right now? :h:

The old thread can be found here if you want to look back on it. :moon:

Please do remember that content must be within our community guidelines to keep everyone safe :grouphugs:

can't wait for my bday woop woop lol
broken....im feeling broken:cry2:

Awwww Squirrel :sad:
Plenty of hugs for you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Awwww Squirrel :sad:
Plenty of hugs for you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: thank you gal!! :love:
:jumphug: thank you gal!! :love:

:heart:
Anytime! And feel free to PM if you need, always here for you:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:heart:
Anytime! And feel free to PM if you need, always here for you:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you girl!! :jumphug: i will!! love ya!!:love:
I honestly feel like this is the end, it's a nice way to go, haven't finished my work, got lots to do and just panicking so much about my heart beat it's so fast :emo:
Like I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders and can't take any more. (I'm not having any dangerous thoughts, this is just how I feel)
thank you girl!! :jumphug: i will!! love ya!!:love:

Haha no problem! Aww :h:
Original post by Rhythmical
I honestly feel like this is the end, it's a nice way to go, haven't finished my work, got lots to do and just panicking so much about my heart beat it's so fast :emo:

You can do it Rhythmical!:hugs:
I understand the feeling though :sadnod:
Original post by ironandbeer2
Like I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders and can't take any more. (I'm not having any dangerous thoughts, this is just how I feel)

Heyy ironandbeer :smile: long time, no chat.
Awww fair enough :console:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Heyy ironandbeer :smile: long time, no chat.
Awww fair enough :console:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Matrix, and thanks. You young uns' on here these days are far nicer than many who have graced our presence over the years, been some right *****y cliques on here over the years :smile:

Latest