The Student Room Group

Unit 2 IAL Edexcel chemistry

Guys, I'm really struggling in solving unit 2 chemistry past papers. The answers are far from what I think they are even for the topics I have revised.
I have revised most topics but I don't remember the experiments. Maybe it's because I haven't done past papers ? I don't know what to do and the exam is on wednesday so I'm starting to really freak out.
I had my hopes up that even if I didn't do great in unit 2 I'll do better in unit 1 since I know a lot and have practiced it before, but then again the exam wasn't so good or at least not as good it could have been.
I don't know what to do or where to start or even how to tackle questions anymore, it's like my brain is completely frozen.
Any help would be appreciated... Good luck on your exams! :heart::heart:
What I say keep practicing them because it may be that you haven't practiced enough. Before you do this, check the spec out to see if you know the content and then continue with the past paper 'routine'. If you need any help you can message im following AQA but its no matter:smile:

Ty for the luck but ive finished all my exams aha

Hope you do well in yours :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Hajra Momoniat
What I say keep practicing them because it may be that you haven't practiced enough. Before you do this, check the spec out to see if you know the content and then continue with the past paper 'routine'. If you need any help you can message im following AQA but its no matter:smile:

Ty for the luck but ive finished all my exams aha

Hope you do well in yours :smile:

Thank you so much for replying ! In a matter of fact I have already started doing that and I realised that I have highlighted red for all the experiments so I will be tackling those. Thank you so much, I'll keep that in mind, and I'll message you if I need anything.
I'll keep practicing as well!
How did your exams go? Hope all is well :smile:
Original post by LaylaM99
Thank you so much for replying ! In a matter of fact I have already started doing that and I realised that I have highlighted red for all the experiments so I will be tackling those. Thank you so much, I'll keep that in mind, and I'll message you if I need anything.
I'll keep practicing as well!
How did your exams go? Hope all is well :smile:

Np. Yh mediocre ahah.

Quick Reply

Latest