The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IcedArizona
Will be a tough night.. I slept completely fine last night but now that this ugh, wasn't mentally prepared! But thank you :smile:

Good you slept well last night. At least it's only one sleepless night, not two!
Good luck!
Original post by Xiuchen
Did you get an offer? :smile: I think international students don't get posts so they r worried! I've also applied Caius, but no one is home and I'm boarding so I haven't found out yet.

Yes I did :smile: You're a medic too right? Yeah apparently the emails have been on the slow side because of people ringing up. Oh no that must be so stressful! Will there be someone to look at the letter tomorrow? Good luck!!
@Ruthie2267 @peachykeen @edanski

OMG Congratulations!!!

@peachykeen Pooled to Trinity? Dafaq :rofl: Wow :smile: :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by daniilS
Haha thank you! :biggrin: sorry I won't be able to accompany you to St Andrews :frown:

:biggrin:, it's ok :tongue: I might reapply anyways :smile:

No it's terrible I can't deal with the stress right now :frown: I was okay with it knowing that it would come today, but if it doesn't ...

:frown: :hugs: hope it comes soon!
Original post by NeverLucky
NatSci tho tbh I might stick with NatSci in the 2nd year I'll have to see what it's like first, wbu?

I remember @C0balt doing something similar last year when I was lurking :lol: Guess I'm proof that you have a better chance of an offer when you post :rofl:

Congratulations hahaha :tongue:
Original post by wolfmoon88
@daniilS, @liziepie, @carpenoctem, @Steliata

Yayyy Congratulations :smile: :tongue:

I am halfway through scrolling through the threads I missed :tongue:

aww thank you :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by carpenoctem
Yes I did :smile: You're a medic too right? Yeah apparently the emails have been on the slow side because of people ringing up. Oh no that must be so stressful! Will there be someone to look at the letter tomorrow? Good luck!!

No, I'm a natsci! I met so many medics on my interview day though! Theres no one getting me the letter! I'll either see it in two weeks, or hopefully UCAS will update! If I get desperate I'll phone tomorrow :'(
:biggrin:, it's ok :tongue: I might reapply anyways :smile:

If you do, will you choose the right university this time? :tongue:
Original post by carpenoctem
aww thank you :smile:

Spoiler

:smile:

ikr, I am tempted to just tag people in and ask, but if they got rejected, I would feel bad to ask them to say it again :/
Original post by daniilS
If you do, will you choose the right university this time? :tongue:

Who knows :wink: anything can happen!
Reply 4070
Well done to all those with offers and commiserations to those who didn't get in! Anyone else have an offer for either philosophy or Fitzwilliam college(or both)?
is anyone a veterinary applicant or knows a vet applicant ?
No it's terrible I can't deal with the stress right now :frown: I was okay with it knowing that it would come today, but if it doesn't ...

Meditating helped me this morning :lol:
Original post by vincrows
If you can, doesn't it mean it enable you to apply to six uni (replacing Cambridge with another one)? Is it possible?

Don't think so but UCAS isn't my area - it was all paper in my day! :smile:
Thank you :smile: you too! :tongue:

Pretty sure if I get the grades I'll end up reapplying because gotta keep the dream alive for awhile right :smile:

Cuz I am not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwlBxYyjrqM

Ahaha nice!! Yeah same :smile:
Original post by MadScientist001
It seems like no one has received an email from Robinson yet, the only reported decisions were by post. I'm also still waiting, starting to lose hope I'll hear from them today...

Miserable isn't it
Original post by Ro5ha
Well done to all those with offers and commiserations to those who didn't get in! Anyone else have an offer for either philosophy or Fitzwilliam college(or both)?

From what I've seen, no non-UK applicants to Fitz (including myself) have had a response yet.
Original post by Christie_xx
Ahaha nice!! Yeah same :smile:

:biggrin: :smile:

Maybe we'll continue the banter on next year's thread! :tongue:
I'll have to catch up so many pages haha, but anyway, I'm so sorry for all of those who didn't get any offer. I don't know how to make people feel better, so I won't try. Well just maybe this: there's something else in life. And of course, congrats to those who had an offer!

Is there any to have the possibility to "order" the spreadsheet? Like according to the college, the outcome, etc. ?

And @jneill, should we send you a pm with the outcome of our application if we've sent you before how much we thought we scored at the interview?
Original post by Xiuchen
谢谢!你也是!

Where in China are you from if I may ask?

Latest

Trending

Trending