The Student Room Group

What is your IQ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kyx
https://www.mensaiqtest.net/

The one I scored 146 on was a paper version of this.

Did that one just now. How do I find out my result without paying?
My non-online tested IQ is 138 but I only had one done when I was a kid and it's probably much lower now.. like, in the negatives :laugh:
Haven't had it done professionally but I'd guess 120-130
Original post by CyclePath
People still care about their IQ :s-smilie:?

Only the insecure ones :wink:
I'm a 162, don't feel it though
So many geniuses on this thread, who'd have thought 💭
Original post by Kyx
Some online ones. 146 was my lowest score, so I took that.

What did you get in your GCSEs and A levels?
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
If anyone wants an accurate IQ test, try this.

http://www.cerebrals.org/jcti/

Made by a PhD psychometrician, with heavy correlation to recognised IQ tests; Probably takes 1-2 hours. Maximum of 52 questions that scale to how well you're doing, so two people won't necessarily do the same questions, or number of questions, if there's a large gulf in IQ.

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE FIRST QUESTION!!! IT'S DICE BUT HAS NO WRITINGONLY PICTUERES :cyr2:
Original post by beeninetytwo
I DONT UNDERSTAND THE FIRST QUESTION!!! IT'S DICE BUT HAS NO WRITINGONLY PICTUERES :cyr2:

Fill in the sequence, bro.

Edit: Better to say sis
I'm very sorry to tell you this but you are not a genius.
If anyone wants an accurate IQ test, try this.

http://www.cerebrals.org/jcti/

Made by a PhD psychometrician, with heavy correlation to recognised IQ tests; Probably takes 1-2 hours. Maximum of 52 questions that scale to how well you're doing, so two people won't necessarily do the same questions, or number of questions, if there's a large gulf in IQ.

Finally managed to finish this. Took waaay longer than 2 hours because I couldn't find two hours of undisturbed time. It said 130, and then in the 95% confident interval showed 123-134, no idea what that's for.

It was fun though.
Original post by LauraMayden1
Finally managed to finish this. Took waaay longer than 2 hours because I couldn't find two hours of undisturbed time. It said 130, and then in the 95% confident interval showed 123-134, no idea what that's for.

It was fun though.

130 is in the middle of 123-134. They're 95% confident your IQ lies between 123-134 - the 5% means it could be higher, or lower than that range.

It requires a lot of rotation with squares using your mind, which starts to become really tedious :biggrin:
130 is in the middle of 123-134. They're 95% confident your IQ lies between 123-134 - the 5% means it could be higher, or lower than that range.

It requires a lot of rotation with squares using your mind, which starts to become really tedious :biggrin:

Ah ok, that makes sense, thanks :smile:

And yeah, after a while it was quite bothersome, my brain was getting tired.
Reply 33
Original post by WhoDaresWins
What did you get in your GCSEs and A levels?

GCSE's I got 9 A* in science exams but the practicals brought them down

I got 1 A, 5 B, and 2 C.

A-level i got a C
Original post by the bear
it's different for bears. what matters is being able to catch salmon and chase hikers.

And **** in the woods.
Original post by Willy Pete
And **** in the woods.

actually that is a widespread misconception. bears take advantage of the swiftly flowing salmon-jammed rivers to do that kind of thing.
Original post by the bear
actually that is a widespread misconception. bears take advantage of the swiftly flowing salmon-jammed rivers to do that kind of thing.

So you literally **** where you eat.

Classy.
Original post by Kyx
I have an IQ of 146. What's yours?

Thanks for sharing.

Gotta love people who desperately want to share how amazing they are but don't want to seem arrogant ... so they decide to make it look like a question. Lol
160 lmao it's so wrong lol
Reply 39
Idk. IIRC I got like 133 on the one ByronicHero linked on the previous page. Other tests just give silly numbers. Closest thing we had to an IQ test in school I was in the top 5%, but that's all I remember lol.

Quick Reply

Latest