The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jneill
Meanwhile memebridge:

15965280_1736074690045298_6200969401823971148_n.png

Love that page
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
At this stage I'd wait for tomorrow. They're either not there or still at it and will send it tonight. Either way an email tonight from you isn't going to change things. Sorry!

haha i didnt want to email them, sry for writing so confusingly, i meant should i stay up any longer to wait for their email (if they are still working) OR should i go sleep (because no one is working anymore).
SORRY AGAIN!
and thanks!!
Reply 4182
Original post by solC
Thank you:smile:

That stress for nothing loool
What's your offer? I've got one for maths as well at kings
Original post by jneill
I would just relax. :smile:

Edit: Opps wrong person. But yes just relax for now.

It's actually quite hard to relax at this stage :biggrin:
Omg lol, the number of reps I got from this thread is insane :rofl:
Original post by Replusz
haha i didnt want to email them, sry for writing so confusingly, i meant should i stay up any longer to wait for their email (if they are still working) OR should i go sleep (because no one is working anymore).
SORRY AGAIN!
and thanks!!

Sleep is a good thing - take from someone with a two year old and six month old! :smile: I'd do that! :smile:
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
Sleep is a good thing - take from someone with a two year old and six month old! :smile: I'd do that! :smile:

Although -of course- I cannot feel exactly what you mean, I guess I get essence :smile:
oh yeah and its 21:00 here in hungary :biggrin:
thanks for your pro tip!

AND THANKS FOR OUR HELP SO FAR !!! :smile:
Original post by NeverLucky
I keep asking them to go to Costa but they always insist on Starbucks :frown: some things never change... :rofl:

Ofc, they are Americans (or educated in America), they don't know what real good coffee is :yep: :rofl:

Original post by pamplemousse.
any1 else started celebratory (or indeed commiserative) drinking yet :tongue::wink:

Drinking this malt lemon drink that tastes like beer but is non-alcoholic

it's just for the feeling :rofl: because I have school in a few hours :biggrin:
Reply 4188
Original post by SM-
That stress for nothing loool
What's your offer? I've got one for maths as well at kings

Yeah ikr.... I have a mock exam tomorrow aswell rip
Original post by Replusz
Although -of course- I cannot feel exactly what you mean, I guess I get essence :smile:
oh yeah and its 21:00 here in hungary :biggrin:
thanks for your pro tip!

AND THANKS FOR OUR HELP SO FAR !!! :smile:

Hungarian pembroke applicant? I'm not the only one it seems :smile: wish you all the luck I didn't have! És aludj!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by solc
turns out i'm a complete idiot...

So recently i moved house, and there was a letter that i saw on the catz site that i *thought* was for people who will be at a different address for d-day.

Turns out that the form was for a change of address during the 7th-11th of january:colondollar:

the letter was simply waiting at my old house...

So looks like i have an offer for maths at catz then:smile:

@jneill, @vincrows sorry guys:s

http://www.caths.cam.ac.uk/sites/www.caths.cam.ac.uk/files/change%20of%20address.pdf

congrats man!
Original post by C0balt
So... WHO'S CHRIST'S? NATSCI? :tongue:

They pooled me and offer from Jesus! Think I made a bit of a fool of myself in front of your DoS :wink:
Original post by Replusz
SORRY AGAIN!
and thanks!!

They work 9-5ish (GMT). Chill...
Hello guys, could you help me a bit pls?

Got rejected from Pembroke, Architecture. I was pooled, but appearantly no one wanted me :frown: but I hope to improve myself, so I want to ask for feedback. Does anyone know how to request one? I heard that there was a chance I could do it without my school/teacher reading it. Should I just simply email them? Thanks and congrats to all!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4194
Original post by econprospective
congrats man!

Thanks man!
Original post by peaches1998
fam I just saw that Murray Edwards has an overnight offer holder's event where there will be (and I quote) "fire-roasted marshmallows and herbal tea in the gardens"!!! !! i was pooled to the cutest college ever apparently. brb dying

1st year natsci at Medwards here - you're not wrong about the cutest college ever, in October we also have 'apple day' when the gardeners and jcr make apple juice and apple crumble and have an apple-themed garden party with the glut of college grown apples!
Original post by Forecast
They pooled me and offer from Jesus! Think I made a bit of a fool of myself in front of your DoS :wink:

Congratulations!!! Jesus is lovely. Honestly their formal is better than ours I must say (I only had it once at Jesus but it was pretty good) :tongue: Yeah my friend apparently also made a fool in front of my DoS and got pooled too :lol:
Original post by wolfmoon88
:hugs: :console:

Just sucks. I've worked hard my entire life and now I'm going to end up going to a university that gives out offers to 95% of applicants. What's even the point.
Drink with me to days gone by
Sing with me the songs we knew
Here's to Oxford, Cambridge who went to our heads
Here's to all the applicants who will be sleeping happily in bed
Here's to them :smile: And here's to you!

Can it be we fear this time?
Will everyone remember you when you fall?
Could it be that your rejection means nothing at all?
Is this process just one more lie?

To the life that used to be
The time of decisions have been and gone (not exactly but :tongue:)
Let all of us remember this experience with awe
Here's to you and here's to me

One more Les Mis song :smile:

I am sorry if I missed anybody when scrolling through the thread. Congratulations to everybody who made it and :console: I send my commiserations who didn't.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GrétaPanna
Hello guys, could you help me a bit pls?

Got rejected from Pembroke, Architecture. I was pooled, but appearantly no one wanted me :frown: but I hope to improve myself, so I want to ask for feedback. Does anyone know how to request one? I heard that there was a chance I could do it without my school/teacher reading it. Should I just simply email them? Thanks and congrats to all!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just replied to the rejection email saying I'd like info on interview score and admissions test

Latest

Trending

Trending