The Student Room Group

Why do guys respect promiscuous girls less?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Or even a girl walking around in skin tight clothes, cleavage out, ton of makeup etc.
As a girl, I assumed these were the types of girls most attractive to guys but i've come across a few men now who admit that they'd sleep with them but wouldn't commit or respect them less...why is that?
Promiscuous girls have more STDs. There really is no such thing as "looking clean" but it's wise to avoid someone who looks dirty.
Original post by tapir
Promiscuous girls have more STDs. There really is no such thing as "looking clean" but it's wise to avoid someone who looks dirty.

Condoms do exist, just because someone is promiscuous doesn't necessarily mean they have a STI.
Personally i don't respect promiscuous people in general. They tend to be more shallow tbh. I don't care if they're a guy or a girl, i'd rather get to know someone who's actually faithful.
Reply 23
Original post by RainMakesWhisky
Condoms do exist, just because someone is promiscuous doesn't necessarily mean they have a STI.
Condoms only protect against certain STDs, that's why herpes and HPV are the most common.
You're failing to realise that the sorts of girls these 'studs' pull for one night stands etc are the sorts of girls that would sleep with any guy that showered her with attention etc anyways, not because he's a 10/10 or has 'game'. Hardly an achievement. Therefore, it works both ways.

nah. that's literally nothing like how it works.
Or even a girl walking around in skin tight clothes, cleavage out, ton of makeup etc.
As a girl, I assumed these were the types of girls most attractive to guys but i've come across a few men now who admit that they'd sleep with them but wouldn't commit or respect them less...why is that?

Why should I respect someone who doesn't even have respect for themselves?

A woman who dresses like a stripper everywhere is just a sexual fantasy, she's not "wifey material"
Reply 26
Original post by sleepysnooze
nah. that's literally nothing like how it works.

That is how it works a lot of the time. You're argument is that just because someone is doing something that is easy for them to do that means they shouldn't get any respect? What kind of logic is that?

Do you also say the same about male celebrities who will find it easy to get a lot of sex? doubt it.
Reply 27
Original post by Kravence

A woman who dresses like a stripper everywhere is just a sexual fantasy, she's not "wifey material"

How do you know they don't have respect for themselves? Does your ignorant mind that clearly lives in a black and white world just assume its knows how someone feels about themselves by the way they dress?
Because kids will be kids. :h:
Original post by olitre
How do you know they don't have respect for themselves? Does your ignorant mind that clearly lives in a black and white world just assume its knows how someone feels about themselves by the way they dress?

Nice try troll
Reply 30
Nice try troll

These were simple questions yet you can't even answer them

I'll ask you again- how do you know the way somebody feels about themselves just by the way they dress?

Do you think you can answer a simple question? Or do you know that your arguments are stupid and you have been caught out?
Original post by olitre
These were simple questions yet you can't even answer them

I'll ask you again- how do you know the way somebody feels about themselves just by the way they dress?

Do you think you can answer a simple question? Or do you know that your arguments are stupid and you have been caught out?

Since you felt the need to randomly insult me when you originally asked, No I won't answer your question
Reply 32
Since you felt the need to randomly insult me when you originally asked, No I won't answer your question

Randomly insult? There was nothing random about it. I called you ignorant because that is indeed what you are.

You won't answer my question because you know I outsmarted you and you don't want to make an even bigger idiot of yourself.
Original post by olitre
Randomly insult? There was nothing random about it. I called you ignorant because that is indeed what you are.

You won't answer my question because you know I outsmarted you and you don't want to make an even bigger idiot of yourself.

My opinion on something that's purely subjective makes me ignorant?

Ok, what ever helps you sleep at night troll
Promiscuous people value themselves less.

And others take you at your own estimation.
Reply 35
My opinion on something that's purely subjective makes me ignorant?

Ok, what ever helps you sleep at night troll

You tried to claim that you knew how someone feels about themselves just because of the clothes they wear. That wasn't an opinion or even a stupid opinion -it was just plain ignorant. You can't read peoples minds can you?

Now if you said that you lack respect for someone who wears certain clothes then that would be YOUR OPINION. However you were making it out as if you can speak for someone else

Moron.
Reply 36
Can respect going into negatives?
Original post by olitre

Now if you said that you lack respect for someone who wears certain clothes then that would be YOUR OPINION. However you were making it out as if you can speak for someone else

Moron.

Are you stupid?

That's what I said lol where did I mention I was talking for anyone else but myself.

You seem to have some sort of inner aggression which my opinion has managed to trigger and pull out.

Simple.

"A key that can open many locks is a very valuable key. A lock that is opened by many keys is a worthless lock" - Confucius
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Because kids will be kids. :h:

what does that mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending