The Student Room Group

Shy girl - she flirting or being nice

So I got out into a group with this shy girl. I've been on this placement for a while and I've never seen her before.

I do really fancy her, but I'm afraid to ask her out, so I'm looking for signs to see if she likes me so I can ask her out confidently.

Yesterday we were filming something but we only got a little done. So we said we will do more today. We got into the room, then this guy said, "is everyone wearing the same clothes as yesterday"

The girl I like says "yeah, but (my name) didn't have that bit of hair falling down the side of his face"

So she noticed something about my hair.

I think I have caught her looking at me. We were sat as a group, I was looking at her. Another girl was talking, when she finished the girl I liked looked at me. Another time a guy said something confusing. She looked at me again.

So she looked at me twice when I was looking. I guess it was to see my reaction
by the sounds of it- she's showing the signs!!

so maybe since she's shy and too nervous to talk to you- you should go and talk to her? ease into the convo!! :yep:
good luck :h:
Reply 2
Original post by CleverSquirrel
by the sounds of it- she's showing the signs!!

so maybe since she's shy and too nervous to talk to you- you should go and talk to her? ease into the convo!! :yep:
good luck :h:

Yeah thanks, she so pretty and it makes me shy.

It's hard to tell if a girl likes you, and I have always had the worst luck. Like for example the last girl, she called me handsome, she touched my hands once when making a point. I message her to ask her out, she didn't even reply.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah thanks, she so pretty and it makes me shy.

It's hard to tell if a girl likes you, and I have always had the worst luck. Like for example the last girl, she called me handsome, she touched my hands once when making a point. I message her to ask her out, she didn't even reply.

aw thats okay! being nervous is a good sign! :yep:

just relax and talk to her!

so what if thats happend? it's in the past! it doesnt count anymore!
what does count is if you make a move or not :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending