The Student Room Group

What nicknames do/did you give your teachers?

Any funny nicknames you give or gave your teachers or lecturers at school or uni?

Share them!

My old physics teacher looked like the KFC colonel so we used to call him "bargain bucket" or "colonel" :rofl:

Discuss.

Scroll to see replies

Frankenstein :colone:
Rice cakes :redface:
But that was back in year 8 but I gained respect for them after, because maturity grows.
(edited 7 years ago)
None. I show respect to the people who want me to have a better life.
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
Any funny nicknames you give or gave your teachers or lecturers at school or uni?

Share them!

My old physics teacher looked like the KFC colonel so we used to call him "bargain bucket" or "colonel" :rofl:

Discuss.

Ned Flanders
Me and a friend put the school website through gizoogle once and it changed the Head's name to Pizzle Bizzle. The name's stuck ever since.
Reply 5
Original post by UWS

Share them!

Discuss.

John Carver
Reply 6
:tumble:
None.
Dave.

His name was actually David.

We were a crazy bunch; chasing our dreams, loving our lives.
Reply 9
I had a student teacher in Y9 maths (who was my AS teacher last year, coincidentally) who's head was shaped like a TicTac... cue the inevitable nickname "TicTac Tom"
We have a bold teacher, so 'thuklo'

Spoiler

We called one of my teachers speedo (because it rhymes with paedo :mmm: he was a weird man to say the least....)
Original post by Carthaginian

:colonhash:
At university, my friends and I had a naming system for our lecturers if we temporarily forgot their name in the first two years. We took what they teach and gave them a name around that. So our marine biology lecturer was "Fish Lady". A lecturer with an interest in bumblebees was "Mr Bee Man", one who likes fungi was either "Mr Mushroom Man" or "Fun Guy", our geologist was "Rock Lady", etc, etc. Highly original, I know.
There was one teacher who people called Mr Mariokart (marikar)
There was one called Mr Grey (everyone just made sexual jokes about him)
Miss Bumting was one (she was awfully nice0
Reply 15
"That ****", "That *****" or "That ****" usually.
McMuzza :yep:
McMuzza bant was the best bant omag :rofl:
10/10 Geography teacher :yy:
My primary school head teacher who nobody liked: Mrs Dragon (real name Mrs Darren)
My high school food tech teacher who, again, nobody liked: Marshmallow (her real name was Mrs Marshall and she was quite a large lady)
A really old, miserable substitute teacher I had for maths sometimes: The Dust
Reply 18
eyes in burgers- aizenburg was his name
pig- he was pink, had small eyes, and was so horrible he made staff cry(assistant head)
Plague- he stank
Original post by Carthaginian

Your school must have been better than mine if all your teachers wanted you to have a better life. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest