The Student Room Group

I am an American and I voted for Donald Trump AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cashcash871
I went to the UK a few years ago on a high school exchange program and I considered studying at a UK university before but decided against in the end. Feel free to ask anything you want- I feel that a lot of non-Americans don't really understand America and our culture well, and vice versa, so feel feee to ask anything you want! I did also vote for Donald Trump in the election, it was a hard decision but I think it was the best decision in my opinion.

WHY did you vote for Donald Trump? (Please list all the reasons)
Do you think he is fit to be America's president?
What is different in America to the UK?
:smile:
How does it feel to have an oversized 5 year old as your president-to-be?
I love Donald Trump :smile:
Congratulations.

You will go down in history as 'the man who voted Trump'.

Shrines will be made in your honour and statues carved in your image.
Have you always been a Republican? Also, what state are you from?
I went to the UK a few years ago on a high school exchange program and I considered studying at a UK university before but decided against in the end. Feel free to ask anything you want- I feel that a lot of non-Americans don't really understand America and our culture well, and vice versa, so feel feee to ask anything you want! I did also vote for Donald Trump in the election, it was a hard decision but I think it was the best decision in my opinion.

Which UK political party do you support most?

Do you still think it was the "best" decision?
How do you feel about Wall Street guys now in the cabinet?
How do you feel about the environment, in particular in light of appointing a director of the EPA who thinks the EPA shouldn't exist?
How do you feel that it has been show that a much bigger than economic reason were racism and sexism in Trump voters (http://www.vox.com/identities/2017/1/4/14160956/trump-racism-sexism-economy-study)?
How do you feel that Comey was happy to publicize another investigation into Hillary only to admit a few days later it was for nothing while withholding the investigation into Trump being a Russian puppet?
How do you feel about Donald already having gone back on many major campaign slogans?
How do you feel about having succumbed to populism rather than facts?
How do you feel that millions more voted for Hillary than Donald?

Lastly, how do you feel on being on the side of America that has made America an even bigger laughing stock than during Bush?
Reply 47
Original post by yudothis
Lastly, how do you feel on being on the side of America that has made America an even bigger laughing stock than during Bush?

This question being code for "don't you cars that I think you and your ilk are stupid?" I'm going to venture a guess and say he doesn't feel particularly strongly on the issue.
Original post by jape
This question being code for "don't you cars that I think you and your ilk are stupid?" I'm going to venture a guess and say he doesn't feel particularly strongly on the issue.

Then let him answer, no one asked for your opinion jape, make an AMA if you want attention.
Reply 49
Original post by yudothis
Then let him answer, no one asked for your opinion jape, make an AMA if you want attention.

I answered as someone who:

A) Would have voted Trump, albeit reluctantly
B) Did vote for Brexit, which elicited the same response from people like you
And C) Hates smugness and condescension from the self-important

I couldn't do an AMA. I'm not that interesting.
Original post by jape
I answered as someone who:

A) Would have voted Trump, albeit reluctantly
B) Did vote for Brexit, which elicited the same response from people like you
And C) Hates smugness and condescension from the self-important

I couldn't do an AMA. I'm not that interesting.

C) So you hate yourself? Lol'd.
you absolute dick
Lol, did the legalisation of marijuana have anything to do with Trump getting elected *nudgenudgecoughcough*
Why did you study politics?
Original post by Wardog
Again, let's go back to the uni example yeah. foreigners pay more for uni than us brits so unis want them more and as a result hard working british students think that foreigners are making unis too competitive and only brits should be allowed to go to british unis (genuine view in Cambridge btw) But is that really a pragmatic way of thinking? No.

You keep on ignoring my points. No human lives are in danger, pls try and use proper english because idk what you're saying.

"People feeling threatened by them" This is just proof that theyre voting with their xenophobic irrational thought process.

This kid is out of control. Get a leash on him tsr

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending