The Student Room Group

Why do guys respect promiscuous girls less?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
[video="youtube;0J3vgcE5i2o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3vgcE5i2o[/video]
This one is TEN YEARS OLD. Can you believe? :biggrin:
Original post by indigofox
I dont get this 'doesnt respect their body' bull. How does wanting and having sex mean that someone doesnt respect their ****ing body lol. Do you think that your male mates who are sleeping around dont respect their body? Lol, I dare you to say this to them they would give you a blank face followed by a facial expression translating to 'wtf'.

Sex isnt something that should be thrown around it is important and should only be done with people you love and are in a relationship (In my opinion).
Many people use sex to get their own way and to manipulate others and that is wrong.

Yes I belive that this applies to male and female, and I dont care what others think
Original post by IFoundWonderland
My morals revolve around being a good person; not judging people without knowing them; and trying to do my best always :smile:

What I wear has no impact on that.

Indeed, it appears as though you violate one of my morals :rolleyes:

It is strange how irl, people don't actually give a **** about how much sex others have; yet on TSR it's one of the main things they judge others on.

This. Most people in real life don't really care how many people someone has slept with. Seems an obsession on here and other forums though 😃
Original post by Ella-keturah
This. Most people in real life don't really care how many people someone has slept with. Seems an obsession on here and other forums though 😃

Apparently you dont live in real life.
Original post by Stella Rubae
Apparently you dont live in real life.

Clearly going by your posts that I've seen you're a misogynist. I'm just glad most guys I know aren't like you :smile:
Clearly going by your posts that I've seen you're a realist. I'm just glad most guys I know aren't like you :smile:

You spelt realist wrong. I corrected your spelling mistake. See above :smile:

Pathetic.

Mm i dunno.

Would you not be put off with a guy who's slept with over 70 girls for example?
The same reason why they don't respect prostitutes

Posted from TSR Mobile

People on the Internet don't go out very often ey. I agree; I honestly haven't spoken with someone who is fussed. As long as they're STD-free, there's no issue.

A realist about what?
Original post by hezzlington
Mm i dunno.

Would you not be put off with a guy who's slept with over 70 girls for example?

Well, 70 is more at the extreme level, I'd be more wary that he was only after sex, but if I liked him then it wouldn't stop me going out with him.
I understand that people view sex differently, I don't like casual sex myself, but I don't judge those that do. If someone is a virgin and would prefer their partner to be one too then fine, just don't insult those who aren't. It's when guys think it's ok for them to be promiscuous, yet call girls names for sleeping around that I find it ridiculous.
I have only ever come across one guy in real life who cared how many people a girl had been with.
they are more good-looking and attractive to others

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending