The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SteamboatMickey
I might be joining you next week since I just know I will blow it next week but until then, dear friend.

salute-21169127.jpeg

No you won't blow it! :hugs:

See you (I'll still be posting in this thread quite a lot though) just seems like everyone else moved O.o

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
No you won't blow it! :hugs:

See you (I'll still be posting in this thread quite a lot though) just seems like everyone else moved O.o

Posted from TSR Mobile

They'll all be in the offer holders thread or elsewhere on TSR :tongue: meanwhile there's us :redface:
Original post by k.russell
Well I am on a gap year working AND didn't even get 3A*'s and I got an offer for an A in further maths (gap year qual.) for bionatsci, so I don't think the gap year thing is a big deal and if you indicate you're gonna do a lot of biology/chem reading in your gap then that's probably better than an A level in politics or w/e

What did you get at A2, if you don't mind me asking? Also, what are you working as?
They'll all be in the offer holders thread or elsewhere on TSR :tongue: meanwhile there's us :redface:

Still reminiscing over the times when this thread is active and everyone was here :moon:

Indeed they've all moved on... :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still reminiscing over the times when this thread is active and everyone was here :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Missing the banter already :tongue:
Original post by h3rmit
What did you get at A2, if you don't mind me asking? Also, what are you working as?

I got A*A*A and have an offer now for another A, I'm a chef :smile:
Missing the banter already :tongue:

The banter was great :biggrin: now it's just Empty Chairs and Empty Tables...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel that this should have stayed as the main thread... Too many other stickied threads IMO
The banter was great :biggrin: now it's just Empty Chairs and Empty Tables...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cambridge 2017 applicants thread be like...

large123.jpg
Original post by Infested
I feel that this should have stayed as the main thread... Too many other stickied threads IMO

I think so too! But jneill unstickied it so I guess they are trying to force everyone to move on :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone is probably now more motivated to study to meet their offer, so they're absent on here.
Cambridge 2017 applicants thread be like...

large123.jpg

:rofl: I posted a parody on this thread a while back sigh... :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: I posted a parody on this thread a while back sigh... :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

#memories
Original post by Student9821
Good luck! :rave:

Thank you! I have my fingers and toes crossed haha 🙈
Original post by MadScientist001
Thanks, to you too! I will report back as soon as I get a response.
By the way, can I ask what you are applying for?

Thanks! I'm applying for Computer Science, what about you?
Original post by ngaribli
see you there man!!! so looking forward to next year

Ayyyyy!! See you there! :biggrin:
Original post by RotomGuy
Letter finally come through the post, and it was a rejection. I'm honestly more annoyed that they made us wait so long, but as much as I knew it would happen i'm still disappointed.

Oh well.

Are you an international student? Still haven't got a letter nor an email...
Original post by MadTings
Thanks! I'm applying for Computer Science, what about you?

Maths with physics!
I received an offer for Law from Fitzwilliam college. Can someone tell me a little about the college?
Original post by Murray Edwards Admissions
It was directed at all applicants. If you've not heard, email the admissions office or call after 9am and we'll make sure you know.

Thank you for the update. I've just received the email and although disappointed that I didn't get in, the application experience has been a fruitful and pleasant one, so thank you for that 😊

Latest

Trending

Trending