The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Hi
Original post by daniilS
Okay, let's try to get this thread going. How are y'all doing? :tongue:

@SteamboatMickey when will you be arriving in Cambridge btw? Or are you already there? I think you've told us but I forgot :colondollar:

Sunday, train will arrive by 2:30pm, and then taxi to Medwards.
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Sunday, train will arrive by 2:30pm, and then taxi to Medwards.

Ah good luck! We're all rooting for you! :biggrin:
hi
im an EU student, i applied for physical natsci to pembroke and got a conditional offer today :biggrin:
hopefully meet ya all next year!!!
Original post by Replusz
hi
im an EU student, i applied for physical natsci to pembroke and got a conditional offer today :biggrin:
hopefully meet ya all next year!!!

Woo, congrats! Glad they managed to finally send those emails :lol:
I've also got an offer for NatSci! Where are you from if you don't mind saying?
Original post by daniilS
Okay, let's try to get this thread going. How are y'all doing? :tongue:

@SteamboatMickey when will you be arriving in Cambridge btw? Or are you already there? I think you've told us but I forgot :colondollar:

Good thanks! I would help liven up the thread more but I have to suffer the consequences of stalking TSR for two days non stop instead of working :redface:

I'm currently doing some English revision on language change, it's annoying because all the really old stuff (Old English etc) is what interests me the most but only 1700 onwards is on the spec :frown:
Is it just phys natsci having the offer holder day? I'm bio natsci but I didn't get a letter or email about going on an offer holder day 😫
Original post by jelibean
I got an offer for Computer science too! Conditional though...
What were your grades? Because I have to get A*A*A* :s-smilie:

Oh damn, that's higher than the usually offer isn't it? Good luck!!
Original post by daniilS
Guys this is terrible, I used to be able to open the applicants thread whenever I had nothing to do and there would be enough to read! Now there's just nothing here :frown:

I guess it's because a lot of people won't be posting anymore if they didn't get an offer.... :frown:
Reply 209
Original post by studyyyyy
Is it just phys natsci having the offer holder day? I'm bio natsci but I didn't get a letter or email about going on an offer holder day 😫

It's a college day, not a course day.

Not all colleges have them. Which college are you?
Original post by jneill
It's a college day, not a course day.

Not all colleges have them. Which college are you?

Trinity hall 😃
Original post by Steliata
Good thanks! I would help liven up the thread more but I have to suffer the consequences of stalking TSR for two days non stop instead of working :redface:

I'm currently doing some English revision on language change, it's annoying because all the really old stuff (Old English etc) is what interests me the most but only 1700 onwards is on the spec :frown:

Glad you're doing well! :biggrin:

And I know how that feels haha, had an exam today and was only able to focus on studying this morning :lol: good luck studying!
Original post by wolfmoon88
Hi, let the banter start :tongue:

I know there are a couple of MHoC peoples on here so let the debate begin :tongue: @Obiejess @cranbrook_aspie

^ Time for Labour to shine :tongue: (Honestly think this song is bad but so catchy :rofl:)

I prefer my left-wing songs more outright:tongue:
[video="youtube;5DTbashsKic"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DTbashsKic[/video]

Also, we're not all Labour:wink:

I'm a phys NatSci from the EU and feeling really left out too ;-;
Original post by daniilS
Woo, congrats! Glad they managed to finally send those emails :lol:
I've also got an offer for NatSci! Where are you from if you don't mind saying?

hey!
woooooooo!!! congrats!
im from hungary btw :smile:
you?
Reply 215
Trinity hall 😃

Cool. I don't know if they have an Offer Holder day... but if, for example, you were pooled there or haven't visited previously then you can usually ask to be included in their "standard" Open Day.
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
I prefer my left-wing songs more outright:tongue:

Also, we're not all Labour:wink:

:wink: I know you aren't that's why I called you a MHoCer not a Labour Party member :tongue:

I've actually never heard this song before :rofl:

[video="youtube;4CI3lhyNKfo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CI3lhyNKfo[/video]
^We can both agree that this song is not inline with what we agree with :wink:

Spoiler

Anyone else here got an offer for MML? I'm doing spanish and russian.
Original post by Replusz
hey!
woooooooo!!! congrats!
im from hungary btw :smile:
you?

Thank you!! I'm from the Netherlands. Been in Budapest a few days last summer, really liked it there! Hope to see you in Cambridge!!
Offer came through on UCAS at 16:20. I'm post A-level, so my place has been confirmed. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending