The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SteamboatMickey
I'd love an open offer if all goes wrong next week but at this stage it's highly doubtful that I'll be that lucky :redface: plus I probably don't fit into any of the requirements

9/10 you'll fit into the direct offer after reinterview requirements though :wink:
Original post by daniilS
9/10 you'll fit into the direct offer after reinterview requirements though :wink:

You mean pool offer? Not a direct offer if my original college dont want me aah :tongue:
Original post by SteamboatMickey
You mean pool offer? Not a direct offer if my original college dont want me aah :tongue:

Alright alright, pool offer it is :tongue:
Don't know whether it's better to leave this thread to die off by posting more on the offer holders thread, as it could either mean channeling everyone to the offer holders thread and making it lively again or potentially cutting off those who prefer to chat here and not a thread for offer holders. :frown:
Original post by fablereader
Well, no-one's voiced severe opposition.

That's cos Oxford applicants are worth so little that Cambridge applicants wouldn't even bother to.
Original post by jamestg
Rejection just came through on UCAS!

Bye Cambridge *waves*

Sorry to hear that. I know you were expecting it, but still...

You've been an absolute stalwart on here and I think I probably speak for many of us when I say that you will be missed...

Go and shine at Durham.

My very best wishes.
Original post by Student9821
Everyone is probably now more motivated to study to meet their offer, so they're absent on here.

Dude, it's been one day...
Original post by NeverLucky
That's cos Oxford applicants are worth so little that Cambridge applicants wouldn't even bother to.

You forget - I'm no longer an Oxford applicant. :tongue:
You forget - I'm no longer an Oxford applicant. :tongue:

That includes all previous and future applicants :lol:
Original post by pamplemousse.
Imposter syndrome setting in, anyone?

I'm a bit worried I'll embarrass myself in front of everyone and/or not be able to pass the degree

definitely! feel like I don't even know anything about History of Art and I've somehow blagged my way into trinity...
That includes all previous and future applicants :lol:

And you talk about your social status ... :tongue:
I feel like waiting this extra time for an answer might actually be the death of me. Does anyone have any decision dates for pooled applicants who went for re-interview? I know it's technically 14th-31st of January, but I was just wondering if anyone knew if it'll be earlier/later into that period?
And you talk about your social status ... :tongue:

My social status has now risen and is now among the biggest and brightest stars of all time.

Spoiler

My social status has now risen and is now among the biggest and brightest stars of all time.

Spoiler

It already was when among the Oxfordites! :biggrin:
Original post by Infested
Don't know whether it's better to leave this thread to die off by posting more on the offer holders thread, as it could either mean channeling everyone to the offer holders thread and making it lively again or potentially cutting off those who prefer to chat here and not a thread for offer holders. :frown:

It seems like people are still posting here so let it live for the moment :smile:
Original post by bethipayne
I feel like waiting this extra time for an answer might actually be the death of me. Does anyone have any decision dates for pooled applicants who went for re-interview? I know it's technically 14th-31st of January, but I was just wondering if anyone knew if it'll be earlier/later into that period?

It will be as soon as they can, ie. much nearer to the 14th than the 31st...
@k.russell @NeverLucky @Forecast what did you guys have in your gcse's?
It already was when among the Oxfordites! :biggrin:

Now you're just insulting your own kind :rofl:
Original post by Student1256
@k.russell @NeverLucky @Forecast what did you guys have in your gcse's?

8A*s, 4As and 2Bs but they are close to irrelevant...
5/5 for Caius communication, thanks for tagging me on the post informing that EUs get letters..
I am just so pissed about this :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending