The Student Room Group

what do you guys think about the Asian girl ????

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mikibaby
It's touching ..thank you so much
But if there's a chance I can choose the nationality .. I'd prefer .......u know hahah 😂😂

China has a rich and wonderful history and culture, Embrace the best of it and embrace the best bits of our culture. But just remember who you are is not just where you came from, it is what you do.
In reality, that's not truth lol

lol I have a bunch of friends who have expressed that they find asian girls attractive and two of them have girlfriends one of them is an international student from hong kong, (don't know where the other one is from but she's asian).

Another one of them always hits on the asian students but he's too much of a **** to get a girlfriend lmao. (hes not really my friend I just know him :redface: )
(edited 7 years ago)
I know it's vague .. i should type Chinese girl

I mean, they're fine. Don't really have any unique opinions about any ethnicities.
Reply 23
Original post by AperfectBalance
China has a rich and wonderful history and culture, Embrace the best of it and embrace the best bits of our culture. But just remember who you are is not just where you came from, it is what you do.

Thank you so much ..I'll remember who I am .. i just don't like my city /_\ hassle and bustle ,I can't breathe mostly
Reply 24
Original post by ChickenMadness
lol I have a bunch of friends who have expressed that they find asian girls attractive and two of them have girlfriends one of them is an international student from hong kong, (don't know where the other one is from but she's asian).

Another one of them always hits on the asian students but he's too much of a **** to get a girlfriend lmao. (hes not really my friend I just know him :redface: )

Hit on the Asian ..<--- so u know ..... lol
That asian student is boy or not ?
Thank you so much ..I'll remember who I am .. i just don't like my city /_\ hassle and bustle ,I can't breathe mostly

You live in china?.

Just take some time for yourself, close the curtains close the door and spend some time doing something you enjoy, read a book or watch some tv. or find a relaxing hobby and give yourself some me time.
Hit on the Asian ..<--- so u know ..... lol
That asian student is boy or not ?

my friends were boys and white, the asian students were girls
Reply 27
You live in china?.

Just take some time for yourself, close the curtains close the door and spend some time doing something you enjoy, read a book or watch some tv. or find a relaxing hobby and give yourself some me time.

I live in Hong Kong .. I'm trying to find something that I'm interested in .. how about u ???
Reply 28
Original post by ChickenMadness
my friends were boys and white, the asian students were girls

Girls :0 :0 :0
Asian girls are Asian
I live in Hong Kong .. I'm trying to find something that I'm interested in .. how about u ???

I live in the south of Britain, always wanted to travel to china, but I dont have enough money at the moment.
Reply 31
I live in the south of Britain, always wanted to travel to china, but I dont have enough money at the moment.

Because you are student only ..
travel to china... which city u wanna visit :wink:
Reply 32
Original post by emerald7770
Asian girls are Asian

Huh????
Huh????

Not everyone is the same, this isn't a really good question to ask.
Reply 34
Original post by emerald7770
Not everyone is the same, this isn't a really good question to ask.

Just feel curious :frown:
Chinese 😳

Ah, thanks, makes things less ambiguous.

It doesn't matter much I suppose, people can be very attractive or they can be not so attractive, it is the same more or less everywhere I would think.

Why don't you appreciate yourself at the moment?
Reply 36
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Ah, thanks, makes things less ambiguous.

It doesn't matter much I suppose, people can be very attractive or they can be not so attractive, it is the same more or less everywhere I would think.

Why don't you appreciate yourself at the moment?

I'm short :frown:
I'm short :frown:

I've never thought of a girl being short and petite as unattractive.

Plenty of tall girls wish they were short.
Reply 38
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
I've never thought of a girl being short and petite as unattractive.

Plenty of tall girls wish they were short.

Short girl wanna be tall , tall girl wanna be short ..omg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Short girl wanna be tall , tall girl wanna be short ..omg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where as no tall guy has ever wished to be short.

Quick Reply

Latest