The Student Room Group

Msc Management Ucl 2017 entry

Has anyone heard back from the university yet? My applications still under consideration and I sent it early November. They won't receive calls or reply to emails?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Original post by rida.s
Bump

I applied to MSc Entrepreneurship. Similar situation to you, having submitted my application on October 30.

However, the Entrepreneurship department has been more responsive. I have a deadline to respond to Cass by tomorrow. I called last week, and they said they would give me a decision before then. Hopefully that means I will have a decision tomorrow morning, as I haven' received anything yet.
Reply 3
Original post by danaxx92
I applied to MSc Entrepreneurship. Similar situation to you, having submitted my application on October 30.

However, the Entrepreneurship department has been more responsive. I have a deadline to respond to Cass by tomorrow. I called last week, and they said they would give me a decision before then. Hopefully that means I will have a decision tomorrow morning, as I haven' received anything yet.

good luck. Maybe I should keep calling them. I applied on the 6th of November
Reply 4

Did you manage to get your offer?
Reply 5
lol I just called them up and they said they've received over 2000 applications for that course and haven't even handed out first offers (it's been 2+ months since I applied)
Reply 6
Original post by rida.s
Did you manage to get your offer?

Nope. I contacted them again and they said the admissions tutor wasn't able to review in time.

I got an offer from Imperial for MSc Management though, so the Cass deadline doesn't matter anymore. UCL is my first choice - if I get an offer I'll go for it, but Imperial is a very solid backup.

Did you apply to Imperial?
Reply 7
Nope. I contacted them again and they said the admissions tutor wasn't able to review in time.

I got an offer from Imperial for MSc Management though, so the Cass deadline doesn't matter anymore. UCL is my first choice - if I get an offer I'll go for it, but Imperial is a very solid backup.

Did you apply to Imperial?

Wow that's great congratulations. At least you have a backup. I haven't applied to imperial because they don't take people from business backgrounds. I have applied to lse for two courses though and kings as well. On the wait list for lse and kings haven't responded.
Reply 8
Original post by rida.s
Wow that's great congratulations. At least you have a backup. I haven't applied to imperial because they don't take people from business backgrounds. I have applied to lse for two courses though and kings as well. On the wait list for lse and kings haven't responded.

Thanks!

I also got into King's for International Management, but that was by far my last choice out of all the programs I applied to.

I don't think that's true about Imperial. I studied Economics for my undergrad and worked as a management consultant for 2 years before I applied to Imperial, so my background has been all business.
Reply 9
Thanks!

I also got into King's for International Management, but that was by far my last choice out of all the programs I applied to.

I don't think that's true about Imperial. I studied Economics for my undergrad and worked as a management consultant for 2 years before I applied to Imperial, so my background has been all business.

Congrats! Sorry by business background I meant if you already have a Bsc in business. I studied business management at kings college London. If you end up going to kings you're gonna be at my old campus :smile:
Hi Rida, I also applied for the entrepreneurship programme and received the interview invitation last week. Could you pls share the interview questions? Many thanks!
Original post by rida.s
Has anyone heard back from the university yet? My applications still under consideration and I sent it early November. They won't receive calls or reply to emails?

Hi Rida, I also applied for the entrepreneurship programme and received the interview invitation last week. Could you pls share the interview questions? Many thanks!
Reply 12
Original post by yumiao941029

Hi. Happy to help. Some of the questions were expected like what interests drive your ambitions why ucl. But they also asked what contributions I can expect from fellow course mates. how would you overcome the challenges involved in providing good quality education. They also asked me, what modules they should add to the course to make it better.
Reply 13
I messed up the interview big time cus I couldn't think of answers to some questions.

Hi, I also applied for the entrepreneurship programme and received the interview invitation last week. Could you pls share the entrepreneurship interview questions? Many thanks!
Original post by rida.s
I messed up the interview big time cus I couldn't think of answers to some questions.

Thx and good luck with everything!
Reply 16
Hey guys! Has anyone been invited for an informal interview for the MSc Management? any tips or suggestions? Thank you!!
Reply 17
This is painfully long.. When did you complete the video interview for UCL if you don't mind me asking? I completed it on December 7th

I've got the CASS deadline for MSc Management on the 30th so Inreally hope UCL reply quickly 😫

And for @danaxx92 how long was it between the imperial video interview and the offer if I may ask?
I'm planning on doing the interview tomorrow and I'm wondering if there's any chance I could squeeze in an imperial offer before the CASS deadline(30th) lol..
Original post by Muad_J
This is painfully long.. When did you complete the video interview for UCL if you don't mind me asking? I completed it on December 7th

I've got the CASS deadline for MSc Management on the 30th so Inreally hope UCL reply quickly 😫

And for @danaxx92 how long was it between the imperial video interview and the offer if I may ask?
I'm planning on doing the interview tomorrow and I'm wondering if there's any chance I could squeeze in an imperial offer before the CASS deadline(30th) lol..

I had a deadline from Cass myself, so I emailed Imperial and they were able to expedite reviewing my application.

I gave my interview on the 17th of November, and heard back on Jan 3. But keep in mind they were closed from Dec 22 to Jan 1.
Reply 19
Original post by Muad_J

I gave my interview on the 1st of December

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending