The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You should be able to find it under recommended reading/further reading/indicative reading on your degree's page or on a module's profile (which you can access by clicking on the module's code).

For example, Exeter's first year Criminal Law module shows a few recommended books.
(edited 7 years ago)
There isn't any unfortunately (or I can't find them!).
Reply 3
Have you thought about a particular university? If yes, I can go check their sites too :smile: I only know about Exeter (which displays reading lists for every single one of their modules) since that is where I want to go. It was quite difficult to find the reading lists, so it may take more than one try to find them. :h: Not all universities have reading lists, though.
University of Central Lancashire and Lancaster University, I can't find anything anywhere haha!
Reply 5
Original post by rebeccabyrne91
University of Central Lancashire and Lancaster University, I can't find anything anywhere haha!

So, I took a glance at their sites and I do not seem to be able to find anything for these two, sorry :frown:

I did find one for Cambridge and Exeter (click on the module code) and universities tend to share a lot of preferred books, so starting from there could help if you just want to learn about law.
Thank you very much, I appreciate you looking for me :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending