The Student Room Group

Should i tell my teacher like 80% of my set cheated on a french exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whowannadate
the ppl that cheated like me -_- it isnt a case of whether i am enemies with them...

no i mean the type of personality, people who are little snitches
(I didnt cheat btw)

Thx to the 'unofficial mark scheme thread' on tsr lots of people memorised the answers for 2016 french exam...

I feel like i should at mention it to my teacher but at the end of the day the cheaters will get their comeuppance in june..

Thoughts ?

Yes Tell on them, that'll teach them not to cheat! although it may result in you eating lunch on your own and being last pick in p.e
(I didnt cheat btw)

Thx to the 'unofficial mark scheme thread' on tsr lots of people memorised the answers for 2016 french exam...

I feel like i should at mention it to my teacher but at the end of the day the cheaters will get their comeuppance in june..

Thoughts ?

This may sound strange but I will admit that I did cheat for most of my mocks, and I loved walking into the exam with every answer in the back of my head! But the thing was, I knew it wasn't my true grade and it motivated me too work my socks off to make sure I could get the grades in my real exams. I honestly don't thing I would of gotten the same grades without cheating in my mocks. So don't grass up you class mates. It's up to them whether they actually come down to work for their grades in their real exam.
No never grass on someone in any situation unless it is life or death or could harm others physically or mentally etc. Or you will end up being bullied and have no friends and no one who trusts you
(I didnt cheat btw)

Thoughts ?

Grass em

i never cheated in my gcses,

most of the people on here who say 'don't grass', cheated themselves in the exams

i'm actually amazed there aren't more university level people speaking out about this

oh yeah, then i remembered that cheating like this is rampant at uni as well!

J
Original post by john2054
Grass em

i never cheated in my gcses,

most of the people on here who say 'don't grass', cheated themselves in the exams

i'm actually amazed there aren't more university level people speaking out about this

oh yeah, then i remembered that cheating like this is rampant at uni as well!

J

what an insulting and stupid thing to say.
Original post by hezzlington
what an insulting and stupid thing to say.

Go away thanks. Cheating is rampant at university. it is also rampant at school. that is why they got rid of coursework. Or didn't you know that?
Go away thanks. Cheating is rampant at university. it is also rampant at school. that is why they got rid of coursework. Or didn't you know that?

Can you back up your claims with any statistics?
why would you do this..
Original post by hezzlington
Can you back up your claims with any statistics?

No, i can back it up with (personal) experience.

If you have never seen this good for you. Maybe it doesn't happen in engineering (or maybe you have just never spotted it happening?)
Original post by RedManc
Controversial

Not really.

If they f*** up the grade boundaries because they were too lazy to revise, they deserve what they get.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Not really.

If they f*** up the grade boundaries because they were too lazy to revise, they deserve what they get.

here here
here here

:h: :h:
It'll bite them on the ass when it comes to results day and they get low marks. It's not as easy to cheat like that in the real exam, and they'll struggle on it due to not doing any revision themselves.

Just leave it - be proud that you've actually tried, it will benefit you come May/June when you sit the real thing and find it easier than all the cheaters.
I heard of how a couple of girls cheated at uni by writing notes on their upper inner thigh and they went to te toilet a coupe of times. Didnt get caught obvs. They just said they were on their period. Brilliant! :lol:

I do not condone this though and dont know if its actually true.
Original post by Popsiclez
You know what they do to grasses don't ya!?

Is it acknowledge their wrongdoing and thank them for pointing them towards being better people?

I bet it's that. Is it that? I'd put money on it. I'm gonna say that's it.
Original post by MeYou2Night
I heard of how a couple of girls cheated at uni by writing notes on their upper inner thigh and they went to te toilet a coupe of times. Didnt get caught obvs. They just said they were on their period. Brilliant! :lol:

I do not condone this though and dont know if its actually true.

Seriously you can get people to do your research reading, and write essays and powerpoint presentations for you. And whilst i have never done it myself, i have seen people do presentations where they are clearly reading out someone elses work.

You can even get PHds researched, planned and pretty much written for you. It costs several thousand though...
Reply 57
Not really.

Fair point
Original post by RedManc
Fair point

Well it's me innit. :h:
Reply 59
Well it's me innit. :h:

that's true you are very fair

Quick Reply

Latest