The Student Room Group

ever had someone you like confess to you?

if so, what was your reaction?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Error 404: Confession not found
Reply 2
I have never liked anyone and no one has ever confessed to me. Everyone is happy. :h:
Twice, once it went well then we split up and the other time we remained friends.
Imagine being a really sexy priest.

''father, I have something to tell you''

Come hither my child.
Attachment not found
Reply 6
Four times but only felt the same way for one for them. It's very flattering even if you don't feel the same way back but very hard to try and not hurt them when you tell them you don't feel the same way. I knew how they felt since I've had a lot more crushes who didn't like me than those who actually liked me back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by UWS

lmaoooo :rofl:
Original post by Michiyo
I have never liked anyone and no one has ever confessed to me. Everyone is happy. :h:

same story here XD
Original post by Rhythmical
Twice, once it went well then we split up and the other time we remained friends.

i see
Original post by l'etranger

Come hither my child.

LOOOOL
Original post by Orbital Rising
Attachment not found

:/
Original post by Spock's Socks
Four times but only felt the same way for one for them. It's very flattering even if you don't feel the same way back but very hard to try and not hurt them when you tell them you don't feel the same way. I knew how they felt since I've had a lot more crushes who didn't like me than those who actually liked me back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh that's sad :/
No he told his friend instead of me. To this day he still thinks I don't know. :colonhash:
Original post by saraxh
No he told his friend instead of me. To this day he still thinks I don't know. :colonhash:

Maybe he was shy?? In my sixth form one guy confessed his feelings to a girl who was pretty good looking via whatsapp. He wrote a huge paragraph about her which was screenshot spread around our sixth form. Pretty humiliating as you can see.

Not easy for a guy to confess his feeling ya know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by velocity9000
Maybe he was shy?? In my sixth form one guy confessed his feelings to a girl who was pretty good looking via whatsapp. He wrote a huge paragraph about her which was screenshot spread around our sixth form. Pretty humiliating as you can see.

Not easy for a guy to confess his feeling ya know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg thats so saaaad
I would slap the girl, if she dont like him back then just reject him, not screenshot and spread it around the sixth form...
Original post by UWS

Found: "you must confess your lonelineeesss"
Yes and they turned out to be obsessive freaks
Original post by l'etranger

Come hither my child.

Strangely that's why confessional boxes (or at least the partitioned boxes) were invented. To stop priests from sexually assaulting people. I wish I was joking...
Urm no :rofl:

Original post by UWS

I laughed waaayyy too much at this :toofunny:
Him: I really like you
Me: I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way
Him: ....uh I meant as a friend, you're a really good friend
Me: ....cool, thanks.... always nice to hear... um i should go to bed...bye

I'd spent most of the night flirting with someone else so still not sure how he didn't get the hint before then.
I've confessed to someone and I've had a around four or five confess to me but the feeling has never been the same for the both of us.
nope

Spoiler

Yep. Some were girls I was never interested in for anything more than FWBs and stuff, some went on to become short term relationships when I was a bit younger. Two in particular stick in my mind though; one confessed that she really liked me and then got back with her ex... and another confessed that she was falling in love with me and I really liked her back, but she was engaged to a top bloke and I'm no homewrecker. They went on to get married and have kids so it must have worked out for them in the end.
Original post by retro_turtles
nope

I like you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending