The Student Room Group

If you had to hide a dead body, what would you do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by courtnic99
Do you like Hannibal?

Erp!
[scroll] *slides into convo* [/scroll]
Me! I dooooo!
I already know a good hiding place, I'd take it there

why on earth would you eat it?!
Original post by fardm76
You seem professional ! :biggrin:
How many people have you ever killed ? :tongue: :afraid:

hmm... so far, none, but I watch all sorts of junk and then wonder why they didn't think of intelligent things....
Original post by Sweetpeasw
hmm... so far, none, but I watch all sorts of junk and then wonder why they didn't think of intelligent things....

:yep:
Its simple. Chop it up into bits and take it to a slaughterhouse, chuck it in with the rest of the chopped up beef and avoid lasagne from Tescos for a few months.
I would bury it in the ground at about 6 feet then bury a dog 2 feet above that body. If the police tried to dig it up they would come across the dog corpse and then leave it.
Original post by FingerFudge
I would bury it in the ground at about 6 feet then bury a dog 2 feet above that body. If the police tried to dig it up they would come across the dog corpse and then leave it.

IF i were you i wouldn't do that ! :nah: These days dogs (pets) are more important than humans ! :shock: :laugh:
Burn it and use luminol on ALL my possessions to make sure theres no evidence on me. While killing/burning it have gloves on, mask on, hair net on, don't want any evidence on them. Do it all in their house too, so that their DNA is only in their own home.
Dump it in the sea... attached with weights to hopefully prevent it from drifting to shore.
Put it in a canal - the still water will mean the body won't resurface. Putting it out at sea or a river may result in the body being washed up.

Burning a human body isn't wise. You'd need a very big and very hot fire to burn the body, which would raise attention.
(edited 7 years ago)
based purely on information that i gained from the excellent danny boyle movie shallow grave, one of my favourite movies i would highly recommend watching it, one of the easiest ways to dispose of a body in a simple and professional manner involves a number of steps.
1. remove the bodys hands, feet, eyes and teeth all of these can be run through medical records and police databases to identify the body therefore making it significantly easier to trace the victims movements back to you.
2. dispose of the hands, feet, eyes and teeth seperatly to the rest of the corpse preferably using a fire. just to note though popular in television and film the pig and acid methods would likely not be practical in real life as no mainstream acids accesible to the public are strong enough to dissolve a human being particularly not through the bones without taking a significant amount of time and although pigs will eat almost anything most people do not own their own pigs and even then it would still likely take days for a pig to dispose of an entire corpse.
3. finally find an out of the way location miles from where u reside to bury the body. this is because it is impractical unless you already live in the middle of nowhere to dispose of the rest of the corpse using fire due to the smell it would create alerting the neighbours and the amount of time it would take to burn a corpse which though not massive would still provide time for witnesses.
Original post by Classical Liberal
Put it in a canal - the still water will mean the body won't resurface. Putting it out at sea or a river may result in the body being washed up.

Burning a human body isn't wise. You'd need a very big and very hot fire to burn the body, which would raise attention.

What about eating it ?
ISN'T it wiser ? :biggrin:
There is too much of detail
Obviously I wouldn't have killed the dog. that dog was my pet for years and some guy killed it so I kill him in a rage then use the dog to cover up my murder. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest