The Student Room Group

How many people have you kissed?

Scroll to see replies

In 24 hours
40? 50? Mostly teenage parties and the like where the loving was free and easy. It has been all downhill from there :lol:
RIGHT LISTEN GUYS IT AINT SAD OR BAD OR A "SOCIAL SIN" IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN KISSED BY THE TIME YOUR 17, 18, 20 OR WHATEVER AGE YOU ARE, TRUST ME IT AINT.

TODAY THERE IS TO MUCH PESURE ON PEOPLE TO FIT INTO THE SOCIAL NORM OF "OH EVERY ONE HAS FIRST KISS IN THEIR TEENS" "TEEN YEARS IS WHERE YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST IN EVERYTHING" ETC ETC, ITS ALL CRAP AND BS THAT IS SPREAD IN THE RUMOUR MILL OF SOCIETY.

THESE THINGS WILL COME TO YOU SLOWLY AND GRADUALLY. DONT WORRY.

@UWS @Reachin4TheStars @NotNotBatman @animeamanda1412 and who ever think its bad to have kissed no one.

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
RIGHT LISTEN GUYS IT AINT SAD OR BAD OR A "SOCIAL SIN" IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN KISSED BY THE TIME YOUR 17, 18, 20 OR WHATEVER AGE YOU ARE, TRUST ME IT AINT.

TODAY THERE IS TO MUCH PESURE ON PEOPLE TO FIT INTO THE SOCIAL NORM OF "OH EVERY ONE HAS FIRST KISS IN THEIR TEENS" "TEEN YEARS IS WHERE YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST IN EVERYTHING" ETC ETC, ITS ALL CRAP AND BS THAT IS SPREAD IN THE RUMOUR MILL OF SOCIETY.

@UWS @Reachin4TheStars @NotNotBatman @starfab @animeamanda1412 and who ever think its bad to have kissed no one.

Spoiler

I said 0.5 tho :colonhash:

@UWS @Reachin4TheStars @NotNotBatman @starfab @animeamanda1412 and who ever think its bad to have kissed no one.

Spoiler

I'm 16 lol but yeah I agree. :smile:
Original post by NotNotBatman
I said 0.5 tho :colonhash:

That wasnt a sarcastic joke then? whoops, but how can you have .5 of a kiss??

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I'm 16 lol but yeah I agree. :smile:

Nothing wrong with that and glad someone does.
Uhhhh lemmethink like 8? More maybe? Probably around there.

Edit: Yep, more, @WoodyMKC reminded me, there were in fact one or two dudes in there
(edited 7 years ago)

Thank you :h:
1 :rofl:
I used to run around kissing all sorts every weekend when I was pissed :rofl: Even a few dudes in there, just for a laugh like.
Thank you :h:

No worries :smile: Just enjoy being young is what I say, like you get 18 (maybe less depends on how life goes) years to be a kid and that, but you get like 50 + being a adult so you may as well enjoy and try and not stress through your childhood/teen years and just live.

Spoiler

Original post by Hirsty97

In 24 hours

God dayum boi
Sorry that wasn't supposed to be anon ^^^^^

Oh, no, I was being serious, I didn't reciprocate any actions, so I don't know if it counts, so I went with 0.5.
No worries :smile: Just enjoy being young is what I say, like you get 18 (maybe less depends on how life goes) years to be a kid and that, but you get like 50 + being a adult so you may as well enjoy and try and not stress through your childhood/teen years and just live.

Spoiler

That's very true and na it's fine haha :h:
Original post by NotNotBatman
Oh, no, I was being serious, I didn't reciprocate any actions, so I don't know if it counts, so I went with 0.5.

Oh whoops, and oh i see fair enough.

That's very true and na it's fine haha :h:

Aye and good, good :smile:
Reply 56
And you a bitcj **** you Leonardo Square picture balloon sucking uglass
2:mmm:

Spoiler

Awww thanks :smile:
Original post by titfortat
1 :rofl:

Tut tut :naughty:

:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending