The Student Room Group

What do you think she wants from me?

Basically there's this girl who I've been friends with for a while. We have kissed in the past on the lips, and there's still possible flirting (she sends me suggestive snapchats, we're also on a 25 day streak at the minute).

Anyway the other day she invited me over for a takeaway then we watched some films, nothing between us happened but do you think that was a sign she didn't want me or did I not take the chance?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She invited you over to her house alone while you lot have been sexually suggestive to each other. I think you really should have taken the hint. Anyway she'll probably invite you again if she still likes you, just kiss her and see what happens.

Or even just message her and say "it was cool last time, should do that again" so she actually decides to meet up with you in the same setting.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Basically there's this girl who I've been friends with for a while. We have kissed in the past on the lips, and there's still possible flirting (she sends me suggestive snapchats, we're also on a 25 day streak at the minute).

Anyway the other day she invited me over for a takeaway then we watched some films, nothing between us happened but do you think that was a sign she didn't want me or did I not take the chance?

I forgot to add that we've been on a somewhat date to Prezzo's before (just us 2, although neither or us mentioned it)
It sounds as if she likes you! If you arrange to meet up again. Just try getting closer to her and kissing her. Maybe she wanted you to make the first move. Or she might be unsure of how you feel towards her? But don't think that because nothing happened last time that nothing is going to happen, or assume she doesn't like you. Because if you have history, she bothers to message regularly and arranged to meet you. Chances are she likes you allot. Good luck :smile:
Reply 4
Bump
Reply 5

You didn't take the chance you have locked lips in the past so why would she say no to you making a move. Women want confident men that make the first move that know what they are doing.
Reply 6
Original post by chikane
You didn't take the chance you have locked lips in the past so why would she say no to you making a move. Women want confident men that make the first move that know what they are doing.

maybe she only wants me as a friend now? women are so confusing lmao
Best thing to do in this scenario is be honest with each other, just talk about your feelings to her. Say something simple like "Hey, I like you and I was wondering what you thought of me back?" or "I really enjoy spending time with you and I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me next Friday. or we could just chill out at mine?" Just be yourself.l, I'm sure she likes you honestly. Woman aren't that complicated just be up front!😊😊
Reply 8
Original post by courtnic99
Best thing to do in this scenario is be honest with each other, just talk about your feelings to her. Say something simple like "Hey, I like you and I was wondering what you thought of me back?" or "I really enjoy spending time with you and I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me next Friday. or we could just chill out at mine?" Just be yourself.l, I'm sure she likes you honestly. Woman aren't that complicated just be up front!😊😊

see we kind of been on a date already, i didn't call it a date and nor she did, but we went to a relatively expensive place, i'm just scared that I'm going to lose her from my life if she doesn't like me back
Well that's tough ****. Do you want this bird or not?

You've already been on dates with her.

Now kiss her.
Original post by FranktheYank
Well that's tough ****. Do you want this bird or not?

You've already been on dates with her.

Now kiss her.

what if she doesn't want me like that?
Cross that bridge when you get to it.

For now the bridge you need to cross is called Kiss Her.
A girl at university especially loves a confident chap, kiss her and see what happens. If she kisses you back, you'll have your answer, then you know you can nail it
Original post by Ryan James Sloan
A girl at university especially loves a confident chap, kiss her and see what happens. If she kisses you back, you'll have your answer, then you know you can nail it

we kissed a few months ago, but nothing since?
You just have to try again, tbh... take her to somewhere relatively private and ask how she feels about you.
Original post by Elektroflow
You just have to try again, tbh... take her to somewhere relatively private and ask how she feels about you.

:smile: ok, i just don't want her to say no
Don't worry, just make sure you don't just randomly slip in the question so it becomes too awkward. Make sure she's in a good mood and you guys have been doing something fun that day. Also, the fact that nothing happened when you were over at her place doesn't mean she doesn't want you because she could just not be confident enough to do certain things but may just have been waiting for you to take the initiative.
:smile: ok, i just don't want her to say no
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Elektroflow
Don't worry, just make sure you don't just randomly slip in the question so it becomes too awkward. Make sure she's in a good mood and you guys have been doing something fun that day. Also, the fact that nothing happened when you were over at her place doesn't mean she doesn't want you because she could just not be confident enough to do certain things but may just have been waiting for you to take the initiative.

she often snaps me pics of her about to go on nights out, always looking good is that a sign?
Hmm yeah I think so. You should take her out somewhere nice like for a dinner or something.
she often snaps me pics of her about to go on nights out, always looking good is that a sign?
what if she doesn't want me like that?

Then she will tell you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending