The Student Room Group

Will Trump expose 9/11?

This thread is for people who have actually done some research on 9/11 and know that the official story is BS or is at least riddled with holes and anomalies.

Here are some comments Trump made on 9/11. He also loves to bring up conspiracy theories and has even allegedly promised to "expose 9/11 upon election"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

I personally am 100% sure it was in inside job. I have studied much of the evidence. Building 7, insider trading, underfunded investigation, no evidence of a plane at the Pentagon etc etc the list goes on and on and on. But what do you guys think Trump will do? Will he be a puppet to higher powers or use this as a weapon to radically change things?

Also please don't bash people based on their opinions of 9/11 a.k.a no empty "tinfoil" or "crackpot conspiracy theorist" remarks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Kürbiskern
This thread is for people who have actually done some research on 9/11 and know that the official story is BS or is at least riddled with holes and anomalies.

Here are some comments Trump made on 9/11. He also loves to bring up conspiracy theories and has even allegedly promised to "expose 9/11 upon election"

I personally am 100% sure it was in inside job. I have studied much of the evidence. Building 7, insider trading, underfunded investigation, no evidence of a plane at the Pentagon etc etc the list goes on and on and on. But what do you guys think Trump will do? Will he be a puppet to higher powers or use this as a weapon to radically change things?

Also please don't bash people based on their opinions of 9/11 a.k.a no empty "tinfoil" or "crackpot conspiracy theorist" remarks

here here
Just going to leave this here.

http://www.debunking911.com/
tbh "Truthers" are people who cannot evaluate evidence in a dispassionate way. they select certain aspects, twist them to suit their agenda, and then castigate those who disagree. whether you think this sounds like Mr Trump is not for me to say :h:
What if he outed a version of the truth which was different to that of the official account but also different to your account. Which would you accept?
Reply 5
Original post by the bear
tbh "Truthers" are people who cannot evaluate evidence in a dispassionate way. they select certain aspects, twist them to suit their agenda, and then castigate those who disagree. whether you think this sounds like Mr Trump is not for me to say :h:

I would say this is true for some truthers yeah, but mostly for non truthers who do nothing but mock truthers. It's silly to generalise. When I first started doing my research I really didn't want to come to the conclusion that I did because it was pretty scary, there is just way too much evidence and questions raised to simply take the official story at face value.

The biggest questions would be Building 7? How does a structure that big collapse so perfectly and symmetrically from a few low heat office fires? A collapse which exactly resembles a controlled demolition.

Why was the owner of the WTC (who won around 3.5 billion from insurance) and his whole family absent on that day when he usually was there every single day?

These are two very rational questions about two very suspicious facts. And there are hundreds more open questions like this. Can you really say this makes me a passionate and agenda based conspiracy theorist? There are many many independant scientific reports, lectures,debates etc which evaluate the evidence in a very scientific and unbiased way which agree with the conspiracy (which nobody sees sadly)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by RF_PineMarten
Just going to leave this here.

http://www.debunking911.com/

And I'm just going to leave this here

http://www.ae911truth.org/
Reply 7
I think my cousin did it. He worked in the WTC as a lawyer but on the day of the attacks, he was late getting to work and that saved his life. Is that really a coincidence or he know something was going to happen.
Reply 8
Original post by Maker
I think my cousin did it. He worked in the WTC as a lawyer but on the day of the attacks, he was late getting to work and that saved his life. Is that really a coincidence or he know something was going to happen.

Did his son, daugther and all his top aids also not show up on that day? Did he also own the WTC and take out an insurance on it a few months before the attacks. which paid out billions of dollars?
Reply 9
Did his son, daugther and all his top aids also not show up on that day? Did he also own the WTC and take out an insurance on it a few months before the attacks. which paid out billions of dollars?

Insuring buildings is routine and only an idiot would not insure a building worth billions.

If the WTC was insured for billions, then the insurance company would have to pay that amount. Insurance companies have to assess who much an asset is worth before they insure it for the amount the client wants. You can't insure a semi in Croydon for a billion pounds becasue its not worth that much.
I would say this is true for some truthers yeah, but mostly for non truthers who do nothing but mock truthers. It's silly to generalise. When I first started doing my research I really didn't want to come to the conclusion that I did because it was pretty scary, there is just way too much evidence and questions raised to simply take the official story at face value.

The biggest questions would be Building 7? How does a structure that big collapse so perfectly and symmetrically from a few low heat office fires? A collapse which exactly resembles a controlled demolition.

Why was the owner of the WTC (who won around 3.5 billion from insurance) and his whole family absent on that day when he usually was there every single day?

These are two very rational questions about two very suspicious facts. And there are hundreds more open questions like this. Can you really say this makes me a passionate and agenda based conspiracy theorist? There are many many independant scientific reports, lectures,debates etc which evaluate the evidence in a very scientific and unbiased way which agree with the conspiracy (which nobody sees sadly)

Mechanics magazine did exactly as you said with the evidence. They did it with a level of expertise that I'll bet exceeds that of the booksellers and publishers who are making a lot of money off the list of ever changing conspiracy theories.
Why so many different theories? Because every one of the theories has at least one absurdity in it, ie; there were no people on the planes or as you said, there's no evidence of crash debris at the Pentagon, etc. I had no problem finding a video on the web showing plane debris all over the grass at the Pentagon. This was a video that showed the Vice President, Dick Cheney, helping with the wounded. I presented this evidence to a friend who had claimed there was no debris. He was surprised but not deterred for one second but simply retreated to one of the other possibilities. Most of the theories have a controlled demolition of the buildings at there center. I saw an interview with a guy who had done this kind of work for years. He said to get both buildings ready to bring down would take him and a crew of 75-100 approx. 6 months to complete and, more importantly, would have created a mess that couldn't have been explained away by claiming it was caused by a few guys working on the elevators. Also, after so many years and investigations not one shred of physical evidence has been found that supports any part of these theories. Lastly, the one thing that makes all the theories laughable is, when you begin adding up the number of people that would have to be a part of a conspiracy of this size and complexity you can't seriously think it would have remained unexposed for a week, let alone this many years.

it is sad that so many otherwise intelligent people fall for these silly ideas. once you have crawled inside the lobster pot of Truthing there is no way out...
Original post by Maker

:borat:

wait... was your cousin an Israeli ? :afraid:

theyy werent 'standard office fires' einstein you seem to forget the massive great airliner laden with flammable fuel that sat in the middle of it.
to my mind the pentagon hit was the least investigated and clarified - we were told at first a rocket had hit it then a plane crashed, then suggestion that the plane had been shot down aswell ad United 93. i think it is important to find out what actually happend it and to United 93, beyond the Paul Greengrass movie
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by oldercon1953
Mechanics magazine did exactly as you said with the evidence. They did it with a level of expertise that I'll bet exceeds that of the booksellers and publishers who are making a lot of money off the list of ever changing conspiracy theories.
Why so many different theories? Because every one of the theories has at least one absurdity in it, ie; there were no people on the planes or as you said, there's no evidence of crash debris at the Pentagon, etc. I had no problem finding a video on the web showing plane debris all over the grass at the Pentagon. This was a video that showed the Vice President, Dick Cheney, helping with the wounded. I presented this evidence to a friend who had claimed there was no debris. He was surprised but not deterred for one second but simply retreated to one of the other possibilities. Most of the theories have a controlled demolition of the buildings at there center. I saw an interview with a guy who had done this kind of work for years. He said to get both buildings ready to bring down would take him and a crew of 75-100 approx. 6 months to complete and, more importantly, would have created a mess that couldn't have been explained away by claiming it was caused by a few guys working on the elevators. Also, after so many years and investigations not one shred of physical evidence has been found that supports any part of these theories. Lastly, the one thing that makes all the theories laughable is, when you begin adding up the number of people that would have to be a part of a conspiracy of this size and complexity you can't seriously think it would have remained unexposed for a week, let alone this many years.

You are very right. It would be really hard to hide, which is why I am so amazed by it.

So here are some more question about the Pentagon. I just watched that video and all the debris are tiny pieces that you could pick up by hand or place there.

Why was only one grainy, vague video released when there were cameras everywhere? also other video tapes were confiscated and never released.
Also how did such an inexperienced pilot make such an amazing menouver, flying so low and so fast after doing a 360 degree turn over the building?
Why wasn't this plane shot down? The Pentagon is the most heavily guarded and watched place in the world.
How did the fusalage of the plain make it through so many layers of the Pentagon only to disentegrate into nothing?

Surely it would just crumple up like a tin can hitting a wall?

Here's an interesting thing to watch :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6kJ4EpmMw0&t=1591s
Original post by Chakede
theyy werent 'standard office fires' einstein you seem to forget the massive great airliner laden with flammable fuel that sat in the middle of it.
to my mind the pentagon hit was the least investigated and clarified - we were told at first a rocket had hit it then a plane crashed, then suggestion that the plane had been shot down aswell ad United 93. i think it is important to find out what actually happend it and to United 93, beyond the Paul Greengrass movie

If they were so hot then how come this lady managed to stand by the impact hole?
There's even a video of her. Also the smoke was pretty black, doesn't that mean it's starved for oxygen?
Also does Kerosine melt giant steel structures all at the same time? twice...to create a perfectly symetrical implosion?

Surely that top part should have keeled over and smashed into the street below or crumbled or something more logical. Y'know, taking the path of least resistance.
He won't reveal it, he can't. The last time a President tried to reveal a secret, he got shot by his own bodyguard. The Bush family were and are very powerful, and Bush junior allowed the attack to happen too further increase their standing. Now, I think that only clearance levels above Trump will know the truth, and I think the Bushes are still working behind the scenes. Just a though though, but I don't think he'll get the chance to find out.
Original post by the bear
:borat:

wait... was your cousin an Israeli ? :afraid:

why is it with these 'truther conspiracy nuts' that the jews know when to get out or the place. is it like when birds know when theres going to be a tsunami. there must be a truther after class seminar where they learn all this stuff while the rest of us are getting on with life
Original post by Chakede
why is it with these 'truther conspiracy nuts' that the jews know when to get out or the place. is it like when birds know when theres going to be a tsunami. there must be a truther after class seminar where they learn all this stuff while the rest of us are getting on with life

you can probably get a degree in this b/s :h:
A facepalm a day keeps the brain cells on their toes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending