The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Adult Nursing Bedfordshire March 2017- Where to live?

Hello,
Does anyone have any advice on what areas to look for accomodation that are commutable to Butterfield Park Luton? I've accepted a place to study adult nursing in March. I am a mature student and would rather live outside of Luton. I am from Ireland originally and currently live in Leeds so to be honest I don't know too much about the area Im moving to. Would somewhere like Hitchin be a good spot?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Berkir
Hello,
Does anyone have any advice on what areas to look for accomodation that are commutable to Butterfield Park Luton? I've accepted a place to study adult nursing in March. I am a mature student and would rather live outside of Luton. I am from Ireland originally and currently live in Leeds so to be honest I don't know too much about the area Im moving to. Would somewhere like Hitchin be a good spot?

Thanks!

Hey we will be starting together :smile:

I live in a village just out of hitchin and will also be a mature student.

Hitchin is a lovely town to live but the rents are high for the area. Although you don't wish to live in Luton Stopsley is right on the door step and isn't in the middle of the town.

If you want to chat further and ask any questions let me know

Lisa
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sumola
Hey we will be starting together :smile:

I live in a village just out of hitchin and will also be a mature student.

Hitchin is a lovely town to live but the rents are high for the area. Although you don't wish to live in Luton Stopsley is right on the door step and isn't in the middle of the town.

If you want to chat further and ask any questions let me know

Lisa

Hello Lisa!
Great thank you for that information :smile: I need to go and do some viewings soon, our start date will creep up on us quickly Im sure! I'm excited to start though!
Are you attending the pre-induction on the 31st?

Bernadette
Reply 3
Original post by Berkir
Hello Lisa!
Great thank you for that information :smile: I need to go and do some viewings soon, our start date will creep up on us quickly Im sure! I'm excited to start though!
Are you attending the pre-induction on the 31st?

Bernadette

Hi Bernadette,

I haven't received any information about it. Maybe I should call tomorrow but yes I will be there. Good luck property searching and yes can't wait to start.
Lisa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending