The Student Room Group

Is C2 harder than C1

Just finished C1 in class and started C2.... Wondering your opinions to which one is harder and which one has more content?
C2 is harder and has more content (in my opinion). Its still not a particularly difficult module though.
Reply 2
C2 is relatively easy but it'll throw you off. Almost Everything in C1 is based on GCSE concepts and concepts you've been learning since primary school. When you begin C2 every concept is probably quite new to you which can make it look hard but once you get your head around the ideas it's really easy. So the maths is easy but you'll need the skill of understanding new concepts
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
all it comes down to is how you do in the exam, last year I only got a C in c1 yet I got an A in c2.. it's really to do with how you are feeling on the exam day
edit: plus I thought c1 was easier..
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Just work hard and u will see how it's much easier than what u think 😌😌
well yeah but C2 is more fun
Original post by zayn008
C2 is relatively easy but it'll throw you off. Almost Everything in C1 is based on GCSE concepts and concepts you've been learning since primary school. When you begin C2 every concept is probably quite new to you which can make it look hard but once you get your head around the ideas it's really easy. So the maths is easy but you'll need the skill of understanding new concepts

You have to memorise C1 formulae, is it the same with C2 or do you get a formulae booklet??
Reply 7
Original post by Sheikhbrumie99
You have to memorise C1 formulae, is it the same with C2 or do you get a formulae booklet??

I think most formulas are given to you but things like cos^2 + sin^2 = 1 (trig identities) won't be given. So there's a few things you need to remember but most the formulas are given.
Reply 8
Original post by Sheikhbrumie99

Why are you so worried? Just start and u willl see !!

I told you if u keep working hard then I'm sure u wouldn't find it difficult
Original post by raghad.
Why are you so worried? Just start and u willl see !!

I told you if u keep working hard then I'm sure u wouldn't find it difficult

Not really worried.... Just curious

Quick Reply

Latest