The Student Room Group

Essay structures

Hey, basically I have somehow made my way into A2 sociology but as a more science-like person essay writing doesn't come as naturally to me as it may everyone else. I just want some help on how long and what to include in essay answers that are 9, 10, 16, 20 and 40 marks.
ocr ??
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by pringles321
for the 4o mark u need to do evalution after each pargraph and a detailed conclusion .you have to also incudled the strength and weakness btw I doing ocr

Can I have your WhatsApp or Instagrams or something so I can have a more real time instant conversatile?
I dunno fi u can tell but I'm on my computer cuz my phone messed up o just privte mesg me on here
Original post by Danyal.
Hey, basically I have somehow made my way into A2 sociology but as a more science-like person essay writing doesn't come as naturally to me as it may everyone else. I just want some help on how long and what to include in essay answers that are 9, 10, 16, 20 and 40 marks.

Use the introduction as an opportunity to show that you understand the question.

Present a balanced argument using PEEL...point, evidence, explain, link to question.

Conclusion to summarise.

I'm happy to offer feedback on practice answers.
(edited 7 years ago)
And for specifics of different mark questions, past papers and mark schemes on the AQA website are helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending