The Student Room Group

Good places to go out in Bristol?

Visiting a friend in Bristol and we're going out Thursday and Friday. What are some good places to go out?

I have some ideas already but just looking for more ideas. Age range is 19 - 24 and a mixture of guys and gals. Trendy bars/clubs we don't particularly care.
Nandos.
Original post by Melancholy
Nandos.

No, stop it
Original post by hezzlington
No, stop it

:angry::angry::angry:
Ooo, some nice cocktail bars in Bristol! :gah:
Original post by Melancholy
:angry::angry::angry:

Melancholy, no.

We've had this talk before. NO.
You could have a look at the long line of hispter cafes and art shops that are all along the A38 lol. (I think it's the A38. The main road that leads into the city center from the motorway).

And Cabot circus. And the harbour in general. Theres a really crappy modern art gallery called the Arnolfini, and an equally boring museum across the river from it.

The big Bristol museum is pretty cool though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Melancholy, no.

We've had this talk before. NO.

I'm driving to Carlisle to see a friend tomorrow and will be going to Nandos.
Original post by ChickenMadness
You could have a look at the long line of hispter cafes and art shops that are all along the A38 lol. (I think it's the A38. The main road that leads into the city center from the motorway).

And Cabot circus. And the harbour in general. Theres a really crappy modern art gallery called the Arnolfini, and an equally boring museum across the river from it.

The big Bristol museum is pretty cool though.

These sound like day activities? I mean going out and drinking copious amounts of beverages containing alcohol.
Original post by beeninetytwo
Ooo, some nice cocktail bars in Bristol! :gah:

Yes but what are they called BeenyBaby!
Lakota
These sound like day activities? I mean going out and drinking copious amounts of beverages containing alcohol.

Never gone out at night in bristol tbh but theres loads of nightlife. Dunno the names of the clubs lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Never gone out at night in bristol tbh but theres loads of nightlife. Dunno the names of the clubs lol.

Not just any clubs though, good ones :sexface:
Yes but what are they called BeenyBaby!

SORRRYYYYYY!! Too late now i am guessing?! Do you still want to know?
Original post by beeninetytwo
SORRRYYYYYY!! Too late now i am guessing?! Do you still want to know?

Ya im going in feb :smile:
Jason Donervan.

The only place to be.
Reply 16
Dojo
The Doghouse
Small Horse.

Quick Reply

Latest