The Student Room Group

This guy keeps asking me for chewing gum

Whenever he sees me he wants chewing gum, or if he has some he'll offer me. Then he tries to get really close to me. The last time I saw him our faces were inches apart and he was sat next to me his shoulder touching mine. He was basically in my personal space. Does this mean he wants to kiss me? Or do you guys think I might be exaggerating and he's just being normal. (I haven't known him that long but he's my friend).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you want him to kiss you?

If so, kiss his cheek and see what happens. :wink: You can laugh it off after :smile:
Kissing with chewing gum? That's disgusting.
Reply 3
I think that he is playing with you flirtatiously, ask yourself and then him, do you want to kiss him/have a relationship with him?
Hope this helps
xx - Beth
Reply 4
Yes, sounds like you are exaggerating this situation. He sits next to you, he offers you gum, he asks for gum... Literally things that a friend would do. Unless he's trying to be sexual and pronounces the "gum" with a "c" then perhaps there's something there.
Reply 5
Original post by A lady
Do you want him to kiss you?

If so, kiss his cheek and see what happens. :wink: You can laugh it off after :smile:

Yes I do maybe that's why I'm thinking too much into it
Original post by UWS
Yes, sounds like you are exaggerating this situation. He sits next to you, he offers you gum, he asks for gum... Literally things that a friend would do. Unless he's trying to be sexual and pronounces the "gum" with a "c" then perhaps there's something there.

He made a joke about me and him making out just before it. He was saying let's go me and you instead of doing work. But he was joking so I don't know.
Reply 6
Original post by Orbital Rising

Not if it's strawberry flavoured :wink:
Reply 7

Yeah I'm not sure how that would work out

Original post by bwille17
I think that he is playing with you flirtatiously, ask yourself and then him, do you want to kiss him/have a relationship with him?
Hope this helps
xx - Beth

Yeah I do like him enough to want to kiss him lol but I don't know him well so I don't know about a relationship. XD
Reply 8
I just LOL'd at the OP. Made my day after a tough day tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A lady
Not if it's strawberry flavoured :wink:

At that point you may as well use a strawberry flavoured condom. Chewing gum is so icky...
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I'm not sure how that would work out

Yeah I do like him enough to want to kiss him lol but I don't know him well so I don't know about a relationship. XD

Maybe try to get his number as a friend, then text and get to know each other? xx
Does your breath smell? :pirateprincess:
Original post by beeninetytwo
Does your breath smell? :pirateprincess:

I usually have chewing gum in my mouth so I don't think so
Hopefully he isn't hinting that I have bad breath
I usually have chewing gum in my mouth so I don't think so
Hopefully he isn't hinting that I have bad breath

Maybe he can taste his own bad breath :sadnod:
Reply 14
At that point you may as well use a strawberry flavoured condom. Chewing gum is so icky...

Have you kissed with chewing gum? :mmm:
Original post by A lady
Have you kissed with chewing gum? :mmm:

How dare you?! :puke:
How dare you?! :puke:

Slightly immature. I highly doubt oral sex is more hygienic
Slightly immature. I highly doubt oral sex is more hygienic

I'm impressed you can measure maturity levels over the internet.

For clarification I don't like the unpleasant stickiness: it has nothing to do with hygiene.
I'm impressed you can measure maturity levels over the internet.

For clarification I don't like the unpleasant stickiness: it has nothing to do with hygiene.

Alright, my bad.

Ha ha exactly my thought!:tongue: You could also choke...:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending