Original post by struggler07
Trust me I deserve it fml

y do u say tht :colonhash:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
y do u say tht :colonhash:

Because I did something so bad to her 5 years ago :frown:
Because I did something so bad to her 5 years ago :frown:

oh, she has a reason to then. :s-smilie: depending on how bad it was.
oh, she has a reason to then. :s-smilie: depending on how bad it was.

Yeah she does it was really bad I apoilized but she don't even care 😔
Yeah she does it was really bad I apoilized but she don't even care 😔

Aww bless that's her then I guess. 🙈
Original post by zfp
Had an economics mock.

Really worried about it.

So not great.

Aww I'm sure you'll be fine!x:h:

It was fine yesterday but the bad day for me usually comes on friday the 13th of october lol. :biggrin:

Friday 13th May 2016 was awful for me...:frown:
Original post by sunshine774
Aww I'm sure you'll be fine!x:h:

Friday 13th May 2016 was awful for me...:frown:

Awwwhhh 2016 was a pretty bad year altogether tbf but I hope this year is better for you :h:
Awwwhhh 2016 was a pretty bad year altogether tbf but I hope this year is better for you :h:

Thanks- but 2016 was actually the best and worst year of my life!:smile: The first half was absolutely amazing, and the second half was not so good...
But yeah I hope this year is better for me and I hope it's good for you too!x:biggrin:
Thanks- but 2016 was actually the best and worst year of my life!:smile: The first half was absolutely amazing, and the second half was not so good...
But yeah I hope this year is better for me and I hope it's good for you too!x:biggrin:

Awwwhhh :h: I don't think 2016 did good for lots of us but hoping the best for this year and I hope things get better for you too and thank you so much! :smile: x
Lol I didn't even notice it was Friday the 13th I went out and got lucky so it must be a hoax
Awwwhhh :h: I don't think 2016 did good for lots of us but hoping the best for this year and I hope things get better for you too and thank you so much! :smile: x

Aww you're so sweet and you have already made me feel much better thank you!x:h:
Aww you're so sweet and you have already made me feel much better thank you!x:h:

Haha, thank youuu :h: I'm glad I made you feel better and keep fighting through hun, cuz you'll get there, no matter how hard you fall, you can pick yourself back up and keep fighting x
Haha, thank youuu :h: I'm glad I made you feel better and keep fighting through hun, cuz you'll get there, no matter how hard you fall, you can pick yourself back up and keep fighting x

Thank you!x:biggrin:
Thank you!x:biggrin:

Anytime! Glad to help :h:
xx
I was still riding the high from getting a Cambridge offer on Thursday, so pretty well.
Aww bless that's her then I guess. 🙈

Awwww I guess **** it
Original post by an_atheist
I was still riding the high from getting a Cambridge offer on Thursday, so pretty well.

That's good
Awwww I guess **** it

Plenty more where that came from lmao :u:

Quick Reply

Latest