The Student Room Group

What do you want to see before you die?

Scroll to see replies

Struggling to think of anything.
Original post by AndrewSCO
Problem is in 20 maybe even 10 years time you might not even like half of them anymore or at very least will have a bunch of whole new favourites and your list will be forever changing :lol:

I know but when im older it would be nice to look back at the moments when i saw/met people who have made me happy at one point in my life
My ultimate goal is to travel the world with a partner making money from business investments and helping sustain the places we both enjoy.
the iPhone 100
Humans on Mars.
-I imagine it will probably be a NASA/Space X partnership.

Mmm... what else... Well I would like to get into Medical school but that's looking more and more unlikely as the days pass by....
Original post by retro_turtles
Does this include people?

Because if it does i want to meet Emma Stone.

If not then i would like to see apple go down

Microsoft fanatic?
Real answer tho, there are soo many things i wanna see or experience.

I wanna cuddle a panda, have my own children, save a life, discover a secret place, see the Northern lights, travel the world, travel to the moon and back! Even smaller things like watch the sunset and stargaze.

I wanna see the world change, watch war end and peace spread, see kids be kids rather than walk around like wannabe gangsters, see depression disappear and the cure to cancer appear!

Soo many other things. So much to experience!
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Microsoft fanatic?

Yes and android
Reply 28
Seoul and Shanghai :love:
Yes and android

This is you

Spoiler

Reply 30
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
ATL
The 1975
1D
5SOS
Shawn Mendes (not a band but still)
And a few others lol

I've seen 5sos, 1d and atl... they're amazing live. Hope you get to see them all!
This is you

Spoiler

Damn i look hot af
One day I would like to own a large house in mid-west America. I'd like to wake up and look upon a huge plot of land that I own, just walk around and think to myself, 'Yep, I've done it'. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS
In real life, huh? :holmes:

Seen plenty of those online :rofl:

As far as I know, they are mythical creatures, only ever heard second hand about them :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I want to meet my lovely friends of TSR, see the homeless people happy (cuz I wanaa help them), I want to see how ppl react when I prove them wrong and I wanaa go to a Maroon 5 concert :h:
everyone in my bias list
I want to sneak into North Korea and see what it's really like, and spread leaflets and stuff about how the West isn't like they think it is, and how Kimmy Kim Kim does indeed have a butthole. I also want to go on a tour of the most haunted houses and film it.
the dark side of the moon
Reply 38
Does this include people?

Because if it does i want to meet Emma Stone.

If not then i would like to see apple go down

It can include anything you want really! People, places, animals, etc...

Which Apple :frown: Not @AppleB please :cry:

Original post by That'sGreat
I want to sneak into North Korea and see what it's really like, and spread leaflets and stuff about how the West isn't like they think it is, and how Kimmy Kim Kim does indeed have a butthole. I also want to go on a tour of the most haunted houses and film it.

Which Kim K :rofl:

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I want to meet my lovely friends of TSR, see the homeless people happy (cuz I wanaa help them), I want to see how ppl react when I prove them wrong and I wanaa go to a Maroon 5 concert :h:

Agree on the friends of TSR :awesome:

Original post by DabThruALevels
Real answer tho, there are soo many things i wanna see or experience.

I wanna cuddle a panda, have my own children, save a life, discover a secret place, see the Northern lights, travel the world, travel to the moon and back! Even smaller things like watch the sunset and stargaze.

I wanna see the world change, watch war end and peace spread, see kids be kids rather than walk around like wannabe gangsters, see depression disappear and the cure to cancer appear!

Soo many other things. So much to experience!

This is so cute! What an inspirational an amazing list you have here! You sure do have a lot of imagination :yep:

I wanted to rep more but I can't :cry2:

Original post by animeamanda1412
everyone in my bias list

People who are biased or is it some k-pop reference?

Original post by etudiebee
Seoul and Shanghai :love:

Lovely places :biggrin: I'd like to go to Tokyo one day!

Original post by Kernel_Coder
One day I would like to own a large house in mid-west America. I'd like to wake up and look upon a huge plot of land that I own, just walk around and think to myself, 'Yep, I've done it'. :smile:

Under Trump though? :holmes:

Original post by cathasatail
Humans on Mars.
-I imagine it will probably be a NASA/Space X partnership.

Mmm... what else... Well I would like to get into Medical school but that's looking more and more unlikely as the days pass by....

Keep trying hard! Don't give up on your goals!

the iPhone 100

Apple will go bankrupt at the 99th one :u:

Original post by Spock's Socks
As for places I want to see, I'd love to go and see big cats in their natural habitat in Africa :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

The real cats :tongue:
Original post by Leviathan1741
I really want to go to Iceland one day, visiting the Grand Canyon would be amazing too :smile:

i wanna visit the Grand Canyon someday else well lol

Quick Reply

Latest