The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So you used to have homosexual feeling towards men but due to your feelings of determination and faith in an all mighty man you no longer do?

Ironic...
Original post by YoFadda
I used to have homosexual feelings towards other men. Though determination and faith in God, I was able to overcome these feelings.

Which god?
Reply 3
Original post by calm down
So you used to have homosexual feeling towards men but due to your feelings of determination and faith in an all mighty man you no longer do?

Ironic...

Maybe his right. Maybe he didn't really have true feelings for men

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
No, you are still gay, living in celibacy.
Reply 5
Original post by YoFadda
Through determination and faith in God, I was able to overcome these feelings.

Or you were scared into submission...?
Will i guess Mike pence was right, conversion therapy works.THIS IS A MIRACLE OF GOD.
Reply 7
Original post by Ciel.
No, you are still gay, living in celibacy.

Ciel is right
Reply 8
So did you pray the gay away?
Reply 9
You can't deny it ~
Who you are and how you're feeling ~
Baby we're not buying ~
Hon we saw you hit the ceiling ~
Face it like a grown-up ~
When you gonna own up that you got, got, got it bad?~

[video="youtube;I_bEWXs_FX4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_bEWXs_FX4[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Do you ever find yourself with teeny, tiny gay-tinglies? Even though you are post gay? :fluffy:
Did you take one of those tablets that are known to 'cure' homosexuality? :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Original post by Rhythmical
Did you take one of those tablets that are known to 'cure' homosexuality? :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh do those serious exist?
Reply 13
Your ex is gay?
Original post by AshEntropy
Oh my gosh do those serious exist?

https://mic.com/articles/45795/10-ways-to-cure-your-homosexuality#.uwX4AsjQV Indeed, although I fully doubt they are functional lmao, you can't get them online sadly :frown:
Reply 15
https://mic.com/articles/45795/10-ways-to-cure-your-homosexuality#.uwX4AsjQV Indeed, although I fully doubt they are functional lmao, you can't get them online sadly :frown:

Oh yeah LOL I know they're not functional, I'm just surprised those actually exist.. wow
Reply 16
Original post by UWS
Your ex is gay?

UWS, what do you think about this whole thing?
Original post by AshEntropy
Oh yeah LOL I know they're not functional, I'm just surprised those actually exist.. wow

I think the worst kind of this sort of treatment is when people get sent on these week long expeditions to find heterosexuality, usually organised by Christian groups.
Reply 18
Original post by Ladbants
I've said it before and I'll say it again- conversion therapy WORKS. Of course, the leftist media and politicians don't want you to know, they want to normalise homosexuality and encourage homosexual relationships to desotry the moral fabric of our society, so they'll hide it and make gays suffer even more.

Lol, nobody is trying to 'encourage' homosexuality. They just want to show you that there's nothing wrong with it. And that you should not BULLY people for being gay, like they do in 3rd world countries/super-religious countries.And do you want to know why they want to encourage you to just let gay people be? Because gay people have to put up with constant abuse, even in this freaking day and age. I dare you to join any kind of LGBT group on Facebook for ONE DAY. See for yourself. Go to the comments section. 'Die' 'Burn in hell' 'You will be punished by God ' I want to kill you' etc etc etc - you get hundreds of comments like this every.single.day.
Reply 19
I think the worst kind of this sort of treatment is when people get sent on these week long expeditions to find heterosexuality, usually organised by Christian groups.

It reminds me a lot of the time when "medicine" was created by christian groups to "cure Autism" and it turned out it contained bleach.

Latest