The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire Uni Primary Education Interview

Hi, just wondering whether anyone has an interview at Hertfordshire Uni for primary education. I've only done one interview so far and it was very relaxed but I know the others are going to be challenging. Has anyone got any tips/advice?
Reply 1
Original post by Harriet_B98
Hi, just wondering whether anyone has an interview at Hertfordshire Uni for primary education. I've only done one interview so far and it was very relaxed but I know the others are going to be challenging. Has anyone got any tips/advice?

how did it go? any tips?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
hi! I had my interview today and they emailed me later saying they want to give me an offer:smile: It was a pretty chilled interview and everyone was nice.
Top tip: act confident even if you're really not and smile!!
Original post by Harriet_B98
hi! I had my interview today and they emailed me later saying they want to give me an offer:smile: It was a pretty chilled interview and everyone was nice.
Top tip: act confident even if you're really not and smile!!

Congratulations Harriet! :smile:

If you have any questions about the course, just let us know.

Thanks,
Heather
Reply 4
Hey Harriet! I have an offer too! I've now accept ed and will be starting in September :smile: Let me know if you wanna chat! - Sophie
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi Harriet and Sophie,I also have a place in September! See you then and hopefully chat sooner! If you're local we could even meet for coffee so we know some friendly faces in September :smile:Emily
Reply 6
Original post by EmilyJStone
Hi Harriet and Sophie,I also have a place in September! See you then and hopefully chat sooner! If you're local we could even meet for coffee so we know some friendly faces in September :smile:Emily

Hi Emily :smile: That would be lovely! I'm already based in Hertfordshire if either of you are near by aswell?
Original post by Sclark33
Hi Emily :smile: That would be lovely! I'm already based in Hertfordshire if either of you are near by aswell?

Sounds great, I'm in Hitchin xx
Reply 8
Original post by EmilyJStone
Sounds great, I'm in Hitchin xx

Awesome! That's not too far, we could meet up somewhere in-between easily :smile:
Reply 9
Hiya !! I've also been accepted for primary education!! would love to chat about the course etc!! don't know anyone yet xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending