The Student Room Group

Vote your favourite logo....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by minionzzz
Do you think it'll compliment the brand the most

Yes but I think the colours could be bold. You could carry out primary market research in a shopping centre to get more votes btw. :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
At the top of the thread near your first post - there is a tools tab
Click on it and add a poll :smile:

Hmm, I think others are correct in saying the 3rd is most original, maybe create an option 4 without the writing? Would be interesting to see how it changes it?

Go with your instinct though OP, it is your business after all :wink:

OK, thanks i'll try adding a poll.
OP? sorry i dont know what that means lol
And yh i think i may go with 3, alot of people have said that with valid reasons. thank you again.
Reply 22
Original post by saraxh
Yes but I think the colours could be bold. You could carry out primary market research in a shopping centre to get more votes btw. :smile:

Ok, thank you.
Reply 23
2. It's simple and clean. Did you take inspiration from the Zara logo? The Z looks similar.
ok thank you, i'll take that on board, i'm not sure if you can tell but i wanted the 2 side boxes to be lighter, but i can change the colours anyway, thats fine, thanks

I understand the inclination to use more pastel colours, as they do appear more sophisticated, but bolder colours are always more eye catching.
x

Hey :smile:

I like three because it's quite original and fitting to what you want to do with it. Would you like me to add a poll to this thread for you? :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by sh9
2. It's simple and clean. Did you take inspiration from the Zara logo? The Z looks similar.

I didnt realise it looked similar, and no i literally took a font powerpoint, did the Z bi and the rest of the word on top of the Z :wink:
the second one looks super professional, it's definitely something i'd see in a high end fashion retail store! keep it up and the best of luck to your business
2, looks more premium and expensive.
Reply 29
Original post by Paracosm
Hey :smile:

I like three because it's quite original and fitting to what you want to do with it. Would you like me to add a poll to this thread for you? :smile:

Yes, please, i did try to put one in but it didnt seem to go on.
And thank you
I really like 2 out of the choices in their current state. However, 3 would be the most ideal if only the colour palette was modified - it looks a bit default, in a Microsoft template or insert shapes style idek; the style doesn't fit together with the font.
They are all conceptually sound though, and 1 & 2 look very nice and professional. :smile:
OK, thanks i'll try adding a poll.
OP? sorry i dont know what that means lol
And yh i think i may go with 3, alot of people have said that with valid reasons. thank you again.

:yy:
Original poster :wink:
That's ok! Best of luck with the business! Sounds really awesome :smile:
If you dont want to read the whole thing, then please just vote which logo looks the best to you from the picture below. Thanks.

So, i want to create a small business where i sell handmade jewellery, clothes etc. I am planning to start this on Etsy, but i want to hopefully move onto my own website (and maybe store) in a few years once i find out whether or not it's successful on Etsy. I want the brand to be me (my name "Zakia":wink:. I have attached a picture with 3 designs. the 3rd one was created through a bunch of ideas put together on another thread, but i wanted it to be more simple and to the point so i cam up with 1 and 2, i want it to be purple (that's the theme i want to have).

Please vote your favourite, I kind of like 3 (i could use it without the name as the logo and if identity is required i could put the name in sometimes), but i also like number 1 (it's really simple, has my name, and flows into that fashion brand logos like new look, river island, michael kors etc.)

I'd say #2 but with colour variations (inc. purple) as well as the monochromatic one.
Yes, please, i did try to put one in but it didnt seem to go on.
And thank you

All done :biggrin:
If you dont want to read the whole thing, then please just vote which logo looks the best to you from the picture below. Thanks.

So, i want to create a small business where i sell handmade jewellery, clothes etc. I am planning to start this on Etsy, but i want to hopefully move onto my own website (and maybe store) in a few years once i find out whether or not it's successful on Etsy. I want the brand to be me (my name "Zakia":wink:. I have attached a picture with 3 designs. the 3rd one was created through a bunch of ideas put together on another thread, but i wanted it to be more simple and to the point so i cam up with 1 and 2, i want it to be purple (that's the theme i want to have).

Please vote your favourite, I kind of like 3 (i could use it without the name as the logo and if identity is required i could put the name in sometimes), but i also like number 1 (it's really simple, has my name, and flows into that fashion brand logos like new look, river island, michael kors etc.)
Prefer 2 to 1 definitely. I would use both 2 and 3. Start with one, and use another one as a secondary logo...
Reply 35
Original post by ABeingOnEarth
2, looks more premium and expensive.

Original post by aishatrbl
the second one looks super professional, it's definitely something i'd see in a high end fashion retail store! keep it up and the best of luck to your business

That's what i thought too. If you take a look at 1 and 2 again, there is a slight different (and not just the colour). The rest of the word is in the corner for 1 and for 2 it's in the middle of the Z. I have started to think that the purple may not work well, but if i changed 1 to black again, would you still think 2 looks better (there would just be that slight difference of positioning)?
yes, i do think that regardless of the positioning of the "akia", it'd look best in black. it looks more regal, defined and established as a logo
Big letters are a bit naff IMO - think #3 will last better.

also probably an easier trademark to defend going forward - anyone could start embedding Zaxia or whatever in a big Z on counterfeit goods and rip off your brand.
Reply 38
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I really like 2 out of the choices in their current state. However, 3 would be the most ideal if only the colour palette was modified - it looks a bit default, in a Microsoft template or insert shapes style idek; the style doesn't fit together with the font.
They are all conceptually sound though, and 1 & 2 look very nice and professional. :smile:

Original post by RayApparently
I'd say #2 but with colour variations (inc. purple) as well as the monochromatic one.

Original post by 04MR17
Prefer 2 to 1 definitely. I would use both 2 and 3. Start with one, and use another one as a secondary logo...

I made a few modifications from the feedback.
Number 1: i changed the colour pallete
Number 2: I changed it back to black as most of you have said black looks more proffesional and expensive.
Number 3: is the same

Between 2 and 3 there is a slight difference mainly in positioning of the rest of the name (just look close). Please vote again thanks
Reply 39
Original post by Joinedup
Big letters are a bit naff IMO - think #3 will last better.

also probably an easier trademark to defend going forward - anyone could start embedding Zaxia or whatever in a big Z on counterfeit goods and rip off your brand.

I didnt really think of that, thank you, i'll keep that in mind

Quick Reply

Latest