Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.
And clearly not on TSR either.

So is it really you?

Really who?
Original post by TheExtrovertGod
Really who?

:awesome:

Or some other user who knew FrenchUnicorn?
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:awesome:

Or some other user who knew FrenchUnicorn?

Evidently... I have my secrets
It's funny actually, but I've seen a user called @Man.bear.pig's name mentioned a lot and I'm surprised nobody has tagged him.
Original post by l'etranger
It's funny actually, but I've seen a user called @Man.bear.pig's name mentioned a lot and I'm surprised nobody has tagged him.

That's because he's a **** :rofl:
Original post by TheExtrovertGod
That's because he's a **** :rofl:

Nobody seems able to explain much about him or her. I need someone to bring me up to speed.
I miss them but they don't miss me. Makes me feel stupid for thinking you can form a 'connection' to someone online :lol:
Kinda useless the use of the word 'friend' on here. They're not your friends in the true sense of the word. Not really.
Mal :frown: he was the biggest ****ing douchebag in the world but gosh I miss that ****
Original post by StrawbAri
I miss them but they don't miss me. Makes me feel stupid for thinking you can form a 'connection' to someone online :lol:
Kinda useless the use of the word 'friend' on here. They're not your friends in the true sense of the word. Not really.

brokenlife ivy.98 whorace Xxsniperxx and some other folks who I've forgotten
Not in the majority of my experiences unfortunately. Some people promise you and them have a legitimate connection but their actions afterwards proves it doesn't mean **** and you are still just a bunch of characters on a screen to them.
And I'm not the only one.

Original post by Willy Pete

:smile:
CoolCavy

You have your VMs and PMs turned off so I had to quote your last post to reply :colonhash:

---

Thanks, what makes you say that?
CoolCavy

Well thanks, kind of you to say :h:

If you reply, please PM me so I don't have to do this again :lol:
Ttingtox.
Reply 54
Redflag99, controversial but funny
I miss @WoodyMKC, can't believe he went :cry:

oh wait
Reply 56
@2+2=5