The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Derby Accommodation

Student Living Login isn't working for me, I'm trying to book accommodation, what am I doing wrong? I've typed everything in right? It comes up with a page saying 'Your details have not been recognised, please use the login link to try again'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Snr1
Student Living Login isn't working for me, I'm trying to book accommodation, what am I doing wrong? I've typed everything in right? It comes up with a page saying 'Your details have not been recognised, please use the login link to try again'

That's the exact same thing that's happening to me!!! I'm glad it's not just my computer messing up like I thought it was!!

I'm thinking of sending an email to ask about it later on today c:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Skyisfalling
That's the exact same thing that's happening to me!!! I'm glad it's not just my computer messing up like I thought it was!!

I'm thinking of sending an email to ask about it later on today c:

Sent one in this morning, I presume I'll hear back tomorrow. Just want to get the accommodation I want and then I can relax a bit....
Original post by Snr1
Sent one in this morning, I presume I'll hear back tomorrow. Just want to get the accommodation I want and then I can relax a bit....

Oh that's good! Hopefully you'll hear back soon! I'm the same, when I couldn't log in I was having a mini panic because I'm so worried about being stuck in the accommodation i don't want
Reply 4
Oh that's good! Hopefully you'll hear back soon! I'm the same, when I couldn't log in I was having a mini panic because I'm so worried about being stuck in the accommodation I don't want

I totally know what you mean.. I was trying not to be overly dramatic, but i doubt it'll be the same if you don't get the one you want
Original post by Snr1
I totally know what you mean.. I was trying not to be overly dramatic, but i doubt it'll be the same if you don't get the one you want

Yeah considering we'll be living there for a year, I'd be gutted if I was stuck somewhere I didn't like
Reply 6
Try it now, it worked for me
Original post by Snr1
Try it now, it worked for me

Yeah mines also working now!
Are you first year students?
Reply 9
yep, do you know when we hear back for accommodation? (as in where we're going?)
I got my accommodation this month and I got the reply within a week of applying!
Original post by Sophiefarr1998
I got my accommodation this month and I got the reply within a week of applying!

Really?! That's pretty fast!
Where will you be staying? C:
Really?! That's pretty fast!
Where will you be staying? C:

Cathedral court on the first floor! I had to get in quick because I'm so fussy about accommodation haha
Cathedral court on the first floor! I had to get in quick because I'm so fussy about accommodation haha

Ooooo congrats!!!!
I'm super fussy but I can't apply till Monday which sucks o:
Ooooo congrats!!!!
I'm super fussy but I can't apply till Monday which sucks o:

Thank you so much I'm so excited!! What accommodation are you applying to? Oh no why not?:frown: that sucks, you will defo still get the one you want tho dw xx
Thank you so much I'm so excited!! What accommodation are you applying to? Oh no why not?:frown: that sucks, you will defo still get the one you want tho dw xx

Oooo I'm glad! What course have you applied for? C:
I'm hoping to get a place in cathedral court or peak court c:

Ah mainly bc I won't have the money for the £100 deposit thing till Sunday night ahahha
Oooo I'm glad! What course have you applied for? C:
I'm hoping to get a place in cathedral court or peak court c:

Ah mainly bc I won't have the money for the £100 deposit thing till Sunday night ahahha

Counselling and psychotherapy! What are you applying for? Yes very nice accommodations then! I know when it asked for the deposit I didn't think my bank account could take it after the January sales hahah
Counselling and psychotherapy! What are you applying for? Yes very nice accommodations then! I know when it asked for the deposit I didn't think my bank account could take it after the January sales hahah

That sounds really interesting!!! I've applied for early childhood studies c:
Ahaha yeah! That's kind of why my bank account can't handle it right now :tongue: still not recovered from the sales
That sounds really interesting!!! I've applied for early childhood studies c:
Ahaha yeah! That's kind of why my bank account can't handle it right now :tongue: still not recovered from the sales

Oooo I'm very interested in that kind of area so that's a good degree to get! Hope all goes well for you and to see you in September!
Reply 19

So did I!! Really excited! Do you know which flat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending