The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NeverLucky
I'll take you both on fam

Nah the real joke is Homerton isn't a college.

😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I should have phrased the joke better. The real joke is that people think Homerton is a real college. My bad.
Sorry, I should have phrased the joke better. The real joke is that people think Homerton is a real college. My bad.

I'm excited to go there even if it's not Trinity or Kings

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luna1602

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm messing around. Cambridge is Cambridge. You'll have fun at whichever college you go to :smile:

joke gone wrong :tongue:
Original post by wolfmoon88
joke gone wrong :tongue:

Just don't let @physicsmaths see this...
Just don't let @physicsmaths see this...

:tongue: he'll rek you m8 :wink:

U should have been an abortion.
Kings is aids so **** urself
Original post by Luna1602

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get the obsession with Trinity. Whats the obsession with Kings
They just have a massive church what else is there
We have a church near homerton and a great cinema so Kings **** off ok thanks. They have loads of passionate feminists and an ugly red bar
Sigh. Was really hoping to bump into another Pembroke Philosophy offer holder here. But, I guess the chances were always slim as they usually only take 2 per year. Still, if you're out there Philosophy Pemmer...
Original post by blue2337
I just bought a bike!

Congrats. I just got a bike too. It's pastel pink... Yeah, I'm a girly girl if you didn't guess. Think I'll be able to find it easily!
Reading through my acceptance letter, I just noticed that it said I will pay for 3 x 70 days of accommodation. I found this concerning as I thought that Cambridge terms were only 56 days long. Are these extra two weeks to give you time to move in and out?
Original post by Richard971
Reading through my acceptance letter, I just noticed that it said I will pay for 3 x 70 days of accommodation. I found this concerning as I thought that Cambridge terms were only 56 days long. Are these extra two weeks to give you time to move in and out?

Yeh u normally arrive on saturday and term starts on thursday
Original post by physicsmaths
Yeh u normally arrive on saturday and term starts on thursday

Thanks. When do you normally leave?
Original post by Platopus
Congrats. I just got a bike too. It's pastel pink... Yeah, I'm a girly girl if you didn't guess. Think I'll be able to find it easily!

You're all making me a tad bit jealous with all this bike talk! Perhaps I should follow the trend.
Reply 435
Original post by LouKayenta05
You're all making me a tad bit jealous with all this bike talk! Perhaps I should follow the trend.

Too soon. TBH...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Platopus

Mine is light blue and white! I love pastel colours, especially white... But make sure you get a heavy chain so no one nicks it; if it's pretty, it'll be a target!
Original post by jneill
Too soon. TBH...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd say now's a perfect time, given all the New Years sales and offers!
Reply 438
Original post by blue2337
I'd say now's a perfect time, given all the New Years sales and offers!

A nice shiny new bike will be attractive pickings at Cambridge. :wink: Over 2,000 bikes are stolen every year.

And there's good deals on 2nd hand bikes when you get there. Eg from leaving students who no longer need them.

Also, it might be a bit presumptive :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Are you allowed to leave your bike at the college when going home for the holidays? Because carrying one back and forth on the plane would be a little expensive...

Latest