The Student Room Group

Am I the only one who falls asleep in the cinema?

Title! Even if it's a great film I'll feel sleepy. I have to ask the nacho lady for loads of jalapeños to eat through the movie so I dont sleep lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by zayn008
Title! Even if it's a great film I'll feel sleepy. I've have to ask the nacho lady for loads of jalapeños to eat through the movie so I dont sleep lol

Yes, I always fall asleep even if I am really enjoying the film, it's because it's so dark. I don't like watching films in the dark.
Original post by zayn008
Title! Even if it's a great film I'll feel sleepy. I've have to ask the nacho lady for loads of jalapeños to eat through the movie so I dont sleep lol

Yes, although I find all films that aren't realistic boring, I can see the acting and it makes it look like 2 kids pretending to give a crap about school.
Reply 3
Original post by NotNotBatman
Yes, I always fall asleep even if I am really enjoying the film, it's because it's so dark. I don't like watching films in the dark.

I think that's what it is, I love watching movies with like a dim lamp or something. The dark just makes me sleepy.

Original post by ckfeister
Yes, although I find all films that aren't realistic boring, I can see the acting and it makes it look like 2 kids pretending to give a crap about school.

I can never watch sci-fi, I'll sleep for sure. That being said, I could watch toy story in a cinema and probably not sleep lol but yeah, if something is really good and I can connect with it then I guess I can stay awake.. I'll walk out yawning though 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending