The Student Room Group

Flirting with guys in a sexually suggestive manner...

Should a girl who flirts with guys in a sexually manner be surprised when one of them grabs her by the p**** and tits?
Yes, it's a bit weird, still, just someone randomly grabbing you.
Context?
Yes, that is sexual assault. Grabbing someone's tits or butt without permission is not acceptable, under any circumstances.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
If you asked him to then don't be surprised.
Well, it depends on the situation... but I know I wouldn't be happy about it
Original post by alexistz98
Yes, that is sexual assault.

Yeah but even consensual sex is sexual assault on here.

Hence the ear kissing
Reply 7
Original post by TheExtrovertGod
Context?

This happened to someone I know:

Original post by retrolord
Its wrong for a man to do that, it's still sexual assault. Regardless I think sluts need to be more careful and not flirt with everything that breathes and has a dick.

No feminists, its not sexually expressing yourselves, it's begging for attention and crying victim when something happens.

There's a group of guys she flirts with in a sexually crude manner. It turns out one of them grabbed her by the p**** and boobs sometime in sept. I guess it also coincided with trumpgate.

I'm torn between chastising and condoling with her.
Well it depends.

If its a rich white guy with a lot of power then the girl needs to take some responsibility, guys can't be held responsible for their actions and if you act like that what do you expect.

If it's a refugee from a Muslim country then we really need to clamp down on immigration, this kind of behavior is incompatible with our values, but liberals just make excuses for them.
Original post by TheExtrovertGod
Yeah but even consensual sex is sexual assault on here.

Hence the ear kissing

Consensual sex is not sexual assault. However you can't deny that grabbing a woman's private parts without permission is sexual assault.
It completely depends on the context.
Reply 11
They shouldnt do that, but equally dancing provocatively/drunkenly is extremely creepy.
No she shouldn't be surprised. It's only a matter of time before that happens.

Quick Reply

Latest