The Student Room Group

Kings College EMDP 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leobrave
Guys with interviews, what are your stats? Need to know if I actually have any chance... :/

Don't worry about stats, if your motivated and have a true passion for medicine, you will make it. I believe that there are still interviews to be given out.
Original post by Yahya1997
Don't worry about stats, if your motivated and have a true passion for medicine, you will make it. I believe that there are still interviews to be given out.

yeah I received an interview :smile:) just wanted to know what grades everyone has and how they've done on the UKCAT
Original post by leobrave
yeah I received an interview :smile:) just wanted to know what grades everyone has and how they've done on the UKCAT

Join the WhatsApp GC ,pm your number

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else got any interviews today ??
Have all kings EMDP interviews been given out ?
Original post by Eliasmedicine1
Have all kings EMDP interviews been given out ?

From what I've seen from previous posts some people have already been rejected. Maybe they they're sending out more interviews. Only they know. I know it's an anxious time but you but you just have to sit back relax, focus on your A-levels, and just respond when they contact you. No news is good news!
Has anyone else not heard back yet?

I called the admissions team earlier today and they said 'my application is still being considered' and that there is still more EMDP interview dates in March. So there are some interviews in February and there are some in March. This means we could be waiting a little longer - probably we should hear back by mid/end February?

Also, best of luck to those having Interviews in February!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 107
I got rejected! But then they gave me an offer for Biomed! A real rollercoaster of emotions, so it's really nice of them!
hey guys, I got a interview around 1 and a half week ago for 8th feb 10am (i think around that time), im a gap year student, who do i message to add me in the group chat?
Reply 109
Hey guys, does anyone know how many stations there are and roughly how long the interview will last?
Original post by Lemauricien
Join the WhatsApp GC ,pm your number

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can i join?
Sure, message me your number

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interview on the 8th - just got back from the Dominican Republic (with gap medics). Have 3 proper days to prepare :frown: SCAREEDDDDDD
Original post by jess.olo
Interview on the 8th - just got back from the Dominican Republic (with gap medics). Have 3 proper days to prepare :frown: SCAREEDDDDDD

What times your interview?
Original post by Yahya1997
What times your interview?

11.30 am!
11.30 am!

Send me your number if you want to be added to the group chat. Mines on the same day but 10:15
Reply 116
Can someone add me to the group chat too

How'd it go? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 118
we're the interviews EMDP specific ?
Original post by sullyomo

It was ok I guess! I really don't know how to feel after interviews - hopefully I get a place. Who knows :frown:(((

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending