The Student Room Group

Girls- would you date a short guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carthaginian
Wow, i'm 5'10 and I thought I was short...

No I would say 5'9" or above isn't short, your about the national average
Original post by Anonymous
I would date a short guy but not below 5'7", that's kinda pushing it

So then you wouldn't date a short guy?
Original post by serions871
Like 5'7" and below

OP relax I'm 4'9 and my GF is 5'8. The girls who are worth it won't care and will love you for you.
Original post by alexistz98
No I would say 5'9" or above isn't short, your about the national average

But i'm the king of manlets?
Original post by ChickenMadness
Identifying as a female for this thread.

No I would not.

Manlets, when will they learn?

manlets redpilled
Original post by saraxh
Idc 5'7 is taller than me

how tall are you?
Original post by ChickenMadness
Identifying as a female for this thread.

No I would not.

Manlets, when will they learn?

Never. Our time will come.
Yes - 5 - 22.73%
No - 17 - 77.27%

****ing.. brutal.
Thing is guys, just because she says no on here doesn't mean she wouldn't be interested in dating you if she see's what you look like.
First impressions count a lot, if you can show you have confidence without being insecure then I'm pretty sure you can bag any girl you want.
Reply 28
I'm 5'3 and a half 5'4 on a good day :smile: sooo any bigger than me will be fine
Original post by Numan786
Never. Our time will come.

4'9 isn't manlet dude, it's midget.
Original post by Carthaginian
4'9 isn't manlet dude, it's midget.

Yeah maybe she has a midget fetish? I dunno you'd expect my penis to be relative but its 7.5 inches. Would I trade it for a 3 inch dick but be 5'10...yes yes I would.
Original post by BigMan Ting
Thing is guys, just because she says no on here doesn't mean she wouldn't be interested in dating you if she see's what you look like.
First impressions count a lot, if you can show you have confidence without being insecure then I'm pretty sure you can bag any girl you want.

Erm no... just cause you have loads of confidence doesn't mean you can get Kate Upton or Jennifer Lawrence or date you
Women care about physical features, that's a fact
Original post by Elchapojr
Erm no... just cause you have loads of confidence doesn't mean you can get Kate Upton or Jennifer Lawrence or date you
Women care about physical features, that's a fact

I didn't say you are guaranteed to get a Kate Upton or Jennifer Lawrence.
Charisma is VERY important if you want to be successful in dating, it keeps them guessing and shows you are someone who has a lot to offer.

If you care about physical features a lot then good for you, but only know that from that point you are setting yourself up for failure when you are with a needy, insecure, clingy, jealous and narcissistic individual or with someone who is just bland as dish water.

Basically, you are a shallow person if physical features means that much to you.
(edited 7 years ago)
I didn't say you are guaranteed to get a Kate Upton or Jennifer Lawrence.
Charisma is VERY important if you want to be successful in dating, it keeps them guessing and shows you are someone who has a lot to offer.

If you care about physical features a lot then good for you, but only know that from that point you are setting yourself up for failure when you are with a needy, insecure, clingy, jealous and narcissistic individual or with someone who is just bland as dish water.

Basically, you are a shallow person if physical features means that much to you.

The salt is real
No I wouldn't personally but I'm sure that there is a partner for everyone somewhere
The salt is real

I like my chips with vinegar though? So what you sayin blud?
I'm like 5'1, most guys be taller than me so hyeah, probably.
The salt is real

Yes, they say ANONYMOUSLY on the INTERNET.
kek, show yourself.

Lol that is idealistic nonsense, no offence.

A man or woman can be incredibly confident, but if they're ugly, they aren't going to do well with the opposite sex.
Lol that is idealistic nonsense, no offence.

A man or woman can be incredibly confident, but if they're ugly, they aren't going to do well with the opposite sex.

HANG ON...

This thread is about 'HEIGHT' and not what someone's face looks like.

Everyone has different tastes in appearance so whatever init

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending