The Student Room Group

What is your hygiene routine?

How clean are you? There's this girl on my hockey team who smells SO bad so I hope she reads this and gets ideas!!!

Morning:
Wash face, brush hair, flannel to clean underarms, deodrant, moisturiser, perfume, mascara, brush teeth: floss and mouthwash.

During day:
Deodrant, brush my teeth after lunch if at home, spritz of perfume

After school:
Shower and use loofah/ cloth to clean my body and I use the simple body wash. I wash my hair every two days and I use the Alberto balsam coconut and lychee with conditioner - smells SO good!

Cut nails, and brush to clean under them

The products I use:
Deodrant: sure bright bouquet - works a charm and smells amazing

Face wash: Boots cold cream

Soap bar: dove beauty cream bar

Hand wash: pears

Toothpaste/mouthwash: Colgate and Listerine

Tell me your routine
Reply 1
Wow, I think the girl would appreciate it if you told her up front. Brutal honesty is what I honour:

Morning: Brush teeth, wash face and moisturise (Ain't nobody got time for makeup)

During day: Mints (I don't really like gum, on the account of the rubbing of my vocal chords)

Evening: Shower, and wash hair. Brush teeth, Mouthwash, moisturise w/ baby oil (I find it keeps your skin super soft!)
Original post by MissBeautyUK
How clean are you? There's this girl on my hockey team who smells SO bad so I hope she reads this and gets ideas!!!

Morning:
Wash face, brush hair, flannel to clean underarms, deodrant, moisturiser, perfume, mascara, brush teeth: floss and mouthwash.

During day:
Deodrant, brush my teeth after lunch if at home, spritz of perfume

After school:
Shower and use loofah/ cloth to clean my body and I use the simple body wash. I wash my hair every two days and I use the Alberto balsam coconut and lychee with conditioner - smells SO good!

Cut nails, and brush to clean under them

The products I use:
Deodrant: sure bright bouquet - works a charm and smells amazing

Face wash: Boots cold cream

Soap bar: dove beauty cream bar

Hand wash: pears

Toothpaste/mouthwash: Colgate and Listerine

Tell me your routine

Morning:
During day:
After school:

The products I use:

Face wash:

Soap bar:

Hand wash:

Toothpaste: Colgate
Yes!
I use baby oil too when my skin is damp and I rub it in - it works a charm!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending