The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jneill

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ruthie2267
SPOILER BELOW I CANT ADD A SPOILER THING ON MY PHONE SO PLEASE JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SCROLL PAST!!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Spoiler

I've edited it for you - but please no non-spoilered spoilers :smile:
Original post by thewinelake

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jneill

Spoiler

Spoiler

id like to apologise to Medwards for their emotional wreck of an applicant tomorrow
Original post by NeverLucky
I can think of a few worser case scenarios but yeah I largely agree :lol:

What worser case scenarios other than being rejected twice, which although being very painful isn't the end of the world by a long stretch.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by SteamboatMickey
id like to apologise to Medwards for their emotional wreck of an applicant tomorrow

Just come in a Sherlock shirt and with a sign that says, 'I watched it.' They'll understand.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by jneill

Spoiler

Or Moriedwards....
Do you think one of those old fashioned British clothing stores sells a deer stalker? Want one for tomorrow's interview TBH :tongue:
I can't spoiler posts on mobile
Original post by auburnstar
What worser case scenarios other than being rejected twice, which although being very painful isn't the end of the world by a long stretch.

Well the obvious worst case scenario is you won't be around in a year's time :redface:
I feel so ill at the thought of taking a train back to Cambridge in nine hours time! Help :colondollar: I have to face DoS from two different colleges at once this time it's like double the savagery :innocent:
I can't spoiler posts on mobile

Just type [spoiler.] around the text [/spoiler.] Without dots obviously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay I'm still very fragile but I am going to sleep (and probably have various nightmares with @jneill spoiler this please (and for reference I've been watching season three's His Last Vow today too)

HUGE SHERLOCK SPOILERS

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
My last post was a true work of art

I should be applying for the history of art
Goodnight
Okay I'm still very fragile but I am going to sleep (and probably have various nightmares with @jneill spoiler this please (and for reference I've been watching season three's His Last Vow today too)

HUGE SHERLOCK SPOILERS

Walking through some freaky mind palace **** with train sounds and airplanes crashing and my rejection letter hanging over me with a murderous clown as I drown in a well and all my Sherlock things burn to the sound of I want to break free and then I wake up in Moriedwards remembering my favourite show and thing to ever exist has ended and the white walls make me think I'm in some mind palace **** and I don't know what's real anymore so Dr Spencer asks me a simple question and I go "it is what it is" and yeah I need sleep :lol:

Spoiler

Latest