The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF Make up and hair for fashion 2017-2018

Hey there!
Is there anyone who's applying for this couse :smile:))))
Any tips for portfolio?
Any international students?
Or maybe someone has tips and trics?
Reply 1
Original post by Jumbiukas
Hey there!
Is there anyone who's applying for this couse :smile:))))
Any tips for portfolio?
Any international students?
Or maybe someone has tips and trics?

Hey! I applied for this too :biggrin: Would be awesome if someone could share their experience with us :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I've applied and I've also sent off my mini portfolio on pebble pad back in December so waiting on an interview now.
So nerve wracking.
I have been doing tons of photoshoots to build a portfolio for the interview.
What would you be showing them?
I've also applied here but it's not one of my top choices but I am still waiting to see if I get an interview !
Reply 4
Original post by lucyalicce
I've also applied here but it's not one of my top choices but I am still waiting to see if I get an interview !

Where else have you applied?
Original post by Kagiaa
Where else have you applied?

I've applied to Bournemouth (still waiting for reply), Southampton Solent (unconditional offer) and UCB (conditional offer) !

Have you applied anywhere else?
Reply 6
I've applied to Bournemouth (still waiting for reply), Southampton Solent (unconditional offer) and UCB (conditional offer) !

Have you applied anywhere else?

Only just seen this but ah well done!!!
Reply 7
Anyone here heard anything from LCF about interview invites?
Not heard a peep since middle December and it's interview week soon 😭
Original post by Kagiaa
Anyone here heard anything from LCF about interview invites?
Not heard a peep since middle December and it's interview week soon 😭

No I haven't either and i'm in the same boat, I sent off portfolios over 2 months ago and I'm worrying because I want to decide where I'm going or what I'm doing :frown:
Reply 9
No I haven't either and i'm in the same boat, I sent off portfolios over 2 months ago and I'm worrying because I want to decide where I'm going or what I'm doing :frown:

Yeah its a slow process isn't it haha.
I think that no one for this course has heard anything back for interviews. the most I've heard people getting to the mini portfolio at most, which I done ages ago in December like you have been waiting ages too :'(.
LCF is my first choice so its very nerve wracking.
Reply 10
Just got my interview invite! Got it on the 22nd of February.
Not long to go now ah so nervous!
Any of you guys got one?
Original post by Kagiaa
Just got my interview invite! Got it on the 22nd of February.
Not long to go now ah so nervous!
Any of you guys got one?

Omg well done!! I am still yet to hear anything but because you have heard back it gives me hope that I will soon, good luck in your interview and let me know how it goes! x
Reply 12
Omg well done!! I am still yet to hear anything but because you have heard back it gives me hope that I will soon, good luck in your interview and let me know how it goes! x

Thank you!
I called up yesterday and they said that people should hear back by the end of the week.
If you get an interview let me know! Good luck!
I will! Not long till the interview now either omg 🙈
Reply 13
Original post by 8runette
Hey! I applied for this too :biggrin: Would be awesome if someone could share their experience with us :smile:

Have you received an interview?
Reply 14
I've been offered a place for the course but I'm not sure where to go out of Lcf or Southampton Solent.
Reply 15
Original post by Lewb
I've been offered a place for the course but I'm not sure where to go out of Lcf or Southampton Solent.

I'm going lcf as I've always wanted to go.
What makes you feel torn between the two?
Reply 16
Original post by Kagiaa
I'm going lcf as I've always wanted to go.
What makes you feel torn between the two?

Just becasue London is very expensive and ive only seen bad reviews about the uni plus southamptons course isnt just focused on fashion its all make-up but i do prefer fashion make-up so im just trying to decide whats better.
LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES SEPT 2017 LIME GROVE
Hi guys,
I'm going to attend LCF at the Lime Grove campus from next september and since I think that The Costume Store is pretty expensive and far from the university I searched for private solutions such as houses and flats.
I've found a couple of houses with 4 bedrooms each that would cost from 148 to 174/pppw (all bills included) saving from 58 up to 163£/month (which i think is great if you are on a budget like myself) compared to the costume store. All of them are at max 30 mins away by walk and 10 mins away by bicycle from Lime Grove (the closest one is one street away tbh).
For this reason I am looking for roommates, so if you are interested, or you know somebody that could be, send me a dm on instagram at deangelolucia or an email at [email protected]
Original post by Kagiaa
Yeah I've applied and I've also sent off my mini portfolio on pebble pad back in December so waiting on an interview now.
So nerve wracking.
I have been doing tons of photoshoots to build a portfolio for the interview.
What would you be showing them?

What kind of thing did you put in your portfolio?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending