The Student Room Group

Transgender muslim in love with my cousin sister

Sz
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Gosh well before you say anything to anybody make sure you have a safe house somewhere far away from your community when ur inevitably kicked out
Reply 2
Don't get married to someone you don't love, can you tell them you're not interested right now? That's as much else I can help, it's not an easy situation to be in, especially when there's repercussions involved.

Cue religious argument in 3...2....1.
That's haram fam.
Reply 4
Original post by Rhythmical
That's haram fam.

Its not my fault, God gave me these feelings but idk I don't want to go to hell
Original post by halimar
Its not my fault, God gave me these feelings but idk I don't want to go to hell

May Allah guide you back. Go see the imam, I'm sure this isn't as rare as you would think or find transgender forums specific to Muslims.
Isn't your cousin's sister necessarily your cousin? (I am not a Muslim, mind)

Edit: nor transgender
(edited 7 years ago)
This is quite a messed up situation.

May God guide you the right path!
Do you pray?
You should pray to god to guide you back to the straight path?
Smh, y'all need jesus fo-real
Reply 9
Original post by cambio wechsel
Isn't your cousin's sister necessarily your cousin? (I am not a Muslim, mind)

Edit: nor transgender

oh I meant cousin sister as in she's my cousin who I've been close to throughout my life as a sister
Reply 10
Original post by Rhythmical
May Allah guide you back. Go see the imam, I'm sure this isn't as rare as you would think or find transgender forums specific to Muslims.

How am I supposed to visit an imam about this. It feels so wrong and I'd be ashamed to talk about it
Original post by halimar
How am I supposed to visit an imam about this. It feels so wrong and I'd be ashamed to talk about it

Because as someone who is a Muslim (although this is a contradiction) they will be best to advise you on what to do as we can't do anything
Reply 12
Original post by EmilyClare99

Have you seen my pakistani community? this happens all the time. They're the only people we're allowed to be around so its not too hard to fall in love
Original post by halimar
Have you seen my pakistani community? this happens all the time. They're the only people we're allowed to be around so its not too hard to fall in love

Yeah I get culture and religion but when you live in a certain country you still need to abide by the laws. I understand that the UKs law is that it's incest!
Reply 14
Most important thing is not to be ashamed of who you are, millions of people feel the same way and you aren't alone. Although for your specific situation coming out is probably not gonna be best for you or your safety. There are many forums on the internet where you can discuss these issues with people similar to you thought! :heart:
Also, have you ever considered because of your upbringing, you might just be gay but you may be ashamed of this and so it may seem more simple if you were the opposite sex. I don't know much about your full situation and so I don't claim to know what your going through. I don't have an issue with anyone being gay or transgender if that's who you are but I just worry that maybe you need to speak to someone if you want to marry your cousin (who you feel is like your sister) as this is incest.
Original post by fayeztheman
Transgender is haram. Your cousin sister should not marry this individual if she considers herself to be a Muslim. This is absolutely not allowed in Islam. The fact that one would be so demented to think something like this makes me ill.

And I feel ill reading that someone is so close-minded and intolerant.
Original post by GermanIRhopeful
And I feel ill reading that someone is so close-minded and intolerant.

Report the post. There's already one report waiting there, if you look at it; clearly people feel the same way as you.
post this on ummah.com
Reply 19
Original post by ReallyWigga
So you're a male in a female's body and you're in love with your cousin?

This is some weird sh*t, not gonna lie.

Who have you spoken to about this?

I know thats it wrong. In my mind i keep telling myself to try and become "normal" but i cant control the way i feel. And my cousin is the only one who gets me and i feel comfortable with. Shes the only one who knows

Quick Reply

Latest