The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

PGCE Secondary at Brighton University.

Hey all, I've applied to Brighton University and I have an interview on Feb 2. Did anyone attend the interview that was held on January 5th or on any other date?

Can you please shed some light on how was it? What was the presentation about? and what questions were asked if you still remember? I'd really appreciate your help.

Also how long do they take to take a decision after the interview?

Thanks a lot guys ... Take care and good luck to all of us.
Hey i attended an interview last Thursday. They should have sent you some information on the interview and what to bring? Check your emails and check whether they sent you a log in to their "student central". If they haven't i have all the documents and i can email them to you. What subject are you applying for?

Kirsten
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello Kris.

I received all the docs from them and I'm preparing for the skills tests as well. I'm applying for the Secondary Mathematics. What subject u r applying for? Can you tell how did the interview go and what questions you were asked? Also about the writing exam.

Gd Luck to you and thanks for your help :smile:
The whole process lasted from 9 till 3:30. You need to bring all your identification documents and your maths and English GCSE certificates. The writing test was fairly basic. You read an article and then got 30 mins to respond to some questions they give you. It's just to make sure you can read and write. The presentation is fairly chilled, mine was done i front of five other applicants and three tutors. I applied for the art and design one :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending