The Student Room Group

Mother of 8 claiming she is too beautiful to work

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

Totally biased article, and at the end it says that she's starting her own mechanics business.
I'm the opposite because I'm too ugly to work
If she is above the threshold that makes you too beautiful to work, then every woman in a job must be a right munter.
*lazy.

There, fixed it. :h:
I was expecting some stunning young woman when I clicked your link. Nope, just a peroxide blonde chavvette with weak facial features. She is proper delusional and lazy.
She's a 4 at best
Original post by ax12
Totally biased article, and at the end it says that she's starting her own mechanics business.

i would not let her tighten my nuts

:afraid:
Fair enough she is quite pretty and work is overrated, especially for women; there is no real merit in women working.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HollyGeordie

nose-face ratio lookin' good brah
Okay while she's obviously a bit deluded some of what she is saying is fair - e.g. she wants to work in a garage, one of the most stereotypically masculine places to work, and I'm not surprised if she's gonna get men hitting on her there. I'm not normally one to defend feminism but it is clearly obvious she's experiencing some level of sexism.

As for the rest yeah na she's lost it.
says she doesn't like men perving on her
poses for photographs with a mechanics overalls tied off at the waist showing her in a tight top
Original post by Joinedup
says she doesn't like men perving on her
poses for photographs with a mechanics overalls tied off at the waist showing her in a tight top

Tht comment is literallly violence, she should be aalllowed to wear what she likes and not be perved on #rapecultureisreal
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
Ugh, she is hideous. Would not bang ever, especially since she's been used as a sperm bucket by (black) men.

Doing my bit for TSR. :h:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Doing my bit for TSR. :h:

You have been triggered.
You have been triggered.

Yeah, I really can't abide morons. :h:
Hahhahahaha

Not much else to say really, deary me.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Yeah, I really can't abide morons. :h:

Calm down big gyal. Ain't no need to be so angry 24/7.
Calm down big gyal. Ain't no need to be so angry 24/7.

:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending