The Student Room Group

Transgender muslim in love with my cousin sister

Scroll to see replies

Original post by halimar
I know thats it wrong. In my mind i keep telling myself to try and become "normal" but i cant control the way i feel. And my cousin is the only one who gets me and i feel comfortable with. Shes the only one who knows

Its simple! Stay away from your cousin and try fasting as its a good way to control haraam lusts and temptations!

By the way, is your family modern or traditional as would they accept you and what would happen if you told them
Reply 21
Your cousin's sister is your cousin as well.
Reply 22
Original post by Fireplace123
Its simple! Stay away from your cousin and try fasting as its a good way to control haraam lusts and temptations!

By the way, is your family modern or traditional as would they accept you and what would happen if you told them

I honestly dont know if it will help, I pray my salah, try to be a good muslim, but i still cant control it. I feel as if im meant to be this way. My family aren't exactly traditional but wouldnt still definitely not accept this, as it is both culturally and religiously wrong
Reply 23
Original post by Maker
Your cousin's sister is your cousin as well.

Yes I know, but you cant help who you fall for
Reply 24
dont wanna sound insensitive but maybe just get some help, it might just be a phase ygm :smile:
Original post by halimar
oh I meant cousin sister as in she's my cousin who I've been close to throughout my life as a sister

so you basically have a crush on your sis?
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I get culture and religion but when you live in a certain country you still need to abide by the laws. I understand that the UKs law is that it's incest!

Wrong. My dad's cousins are married

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
so you basically have a crush on your sis?

Well biologically she's not my sister....
Original post by halimar
Sz

How is that possible?

Quick Reply

Latest