The Student Room Group

Mother of 8 claiming she is too beautiful to work

Scroll to see replies

They hit on her because he looks like she's more loose than a meth addict's front teeth.
(edited 7 years ago)
If women like her didn't spend all their time and money sexualising themselves, perhaps others wouldn't sexualise them. There's a strange cognitive dissonance going on there: they want the attention for their alleged good looks and yet condemn the attention.
>this is a 9/10 in bongland
Reply 23
If she really believes she is "too beautiful" to work, I'm sure she is that dumb that she couldn't work at any place without lowering the IQ of everyone 2 meters of her.
Original post by AcademicDevotion
Fair enough she is quite pretty and work is overrated, especially for women; there is no real merit in women working.

Are you some sort of moron?
Maybe she was good looking before the 8 kids.
how does he have 8 mixed race kids but no father in sight?

Clearly she picks them well...
Original post by CarysJSLewis
Are you some sort of moron?

Women in general are not really programmed or needed to work more than a handful of hours a week cos of children, periods etc...they are biologically designed more for a domestic/community setting. I also believe that automatically consigning someone to a life of cleaning floors/stacking shelves if they haven't got a degree/profession is not necessarily beneficial for anybody - not that they'd even get the job with the tidal wave of unskilled EU migration that we have.
Original post by AcademicDevotion
Women in general are not really programmed or needed to work more than a handful of hours a week cos of children, periods etc...they are biologically designed more for a domestic/community setting. I also believe that automatically consigning someone to a life of cleaning floors/stacking shelves if they haven't got a degree/profession is not necessarily beneficial for anybody - not that they'd even get the job with the tidal wave of unskilled EU migration that we have.

My question still stands...
She's vile.

Where's the Dad? Oh wait, once you go black you become a single mother. The adage rings true.

The worst part is that this is what our tax-paying money goes towards. Men need to wake up and we need to abolish the welfare state.
Article does not match the headline. The 'too beautiful to work' angle seems fabricated, as no such quote appears in the article or the video. Sounds like she came off benefits to work part time and train as a mechanic and plans on starting her own company, and as an aside to that claims to have faced inappropriate propositions from a couple of garages. What's the story here? Are we meant to hate her or something?
Would be really cool if people read articles not just headlines before making comments. She was being harrassed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by Obiejess
Would be really cool if people read articles not just headlines before making comments. She was being harrassed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am a busy man that doesn't have time to read. I have no choice but to make assumptions
She's UGLY AF though
Reply 34
Original post by Ladbants
She's UGLY AF though

Haha bants
Original post by Palmyra
how does he have 8 mixed race kids but no father in sight?

Clearly she picks them well...

He's probably at work so he can afford to put them through private school obviously.
Original post by Obiejess

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then she could:

-report them for sexual harassment
-work somewhere else
-not go to the tabloids with her BS victimhood story
-not dress, look and act like a bimbo

The problem is that some women actively attempt to seek power and influence through their sexuality and then wonder why men only view them in a sexual way. Well you have two options, either embrace the fact you're only good for sex or actually develop yourself as a person.
Original post by Revie
Haha bants

It's true, she is ugly
Original post by l'etranger
Then she could:

-report them for sexual harassment
-work somewhere else
-not go to the tabloids with her BS victimhood story
-not dress, look and act like a bimbo

The problem is that some women actively attempt to seek power and influence through their sexuality and then wonder why men only view them in a sexual way. Well you have two options, either embrace the fact you're only good for sex or actually develop yourself as a person.

Agree completely. Just simply debunking the she refused to work because she's too special comments.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you actually read the article, it states that she is setting up her own mechanic business - not just living off the state. It's a shame that sexism has made it so challenging to get a job (in such a male-dominant industry :frown: ) but I say good for her for not giving up and showing true entrepreneurial spirit/ commitment. Sounds like some trashy newspaper is desperately trying to turn it into a ****ging off the benefits claimants article...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending